Mob Psycho 100?

"Shit, I'm tired of this..."

You remember, exactly when you were 11 years old, stumbling upon a show that would change your life.

Being a young child back then, crying was pretty common when you were alone. You were quiet when you cried, all because you were scared of people seeing you at your most vulnerable state.

Keeping quiet about what bothered you and crying in your room after was a normal thing for you to do.

But for some reason, during that particular day, you just couldn't get the tear out of your eyes.

However, during one of your attempted crying sessions, you stumbled upon a show reccomendation when using your phone. Why do you have a phone? It was your mom's old phone and she has gotten a new one. She has no use for it anymore, so she gave you it as a hand-me-down, more or less.

Mob Psycho 100?

Although you've heard the name of the show multiple times, you've never tried to give it a chance. Maybe you can try now..?

And so, you watched the show.

"--Don't do it, Mob. It will only make you suffer."

Mob's eyes widen

"When things aren't going well, it's okay to run away! "

Mob's eyes widen in relief as the light in his eyes shine again. He gasps in realization--

"Mobb!! My son..!!" You feel tears welling up in your eyes.

SLASH!

"GASP! Reigen noo!!! "

...And that is how you grew up to be a mob psycho 100 fanatic.