Chapter 3

Chapter 3 If you raise a pig, you will raise a pig. I will make spicy incense for the villains...

    The details of the education institute cannot be detected from the outside, and even if the monitoring is put in, it will soon fail.

    As far as the federation is concerned, their purpose is to detain or kill "useless people", strengthen iron walls and punitive measures. They don't care how the people inside hunt and escape.

    Therefore, Zhao Jin didn't know what happened to Xie Fei inside.

    Zhao Jin couldn't hear from Xie Fei, so he felt very noisy, so he asked his assistant to prepare the aircraft and go to Xie Fei's house to visit Su Qiu.

    Blue Sea Star has six major families, which guard Blue Sea Star together.

    The Zhao family has the greatest power, and Zhao Jin is the sole heir of the Zhao family, and also the youngest silver mech fighter of Blue Sea Star.

    Although Xie's family is not as powerful as Zhao's, they are rich and rich.

    Therefore, the two planned to marry Xie Fei and Zhao Jin, and combine the money and power of the two families through marriage.

    It's just that neither of the two families expected that a Su Qiu would appear out of thin air.

    When the Xie family found out that Su Qiu was the daughter of their family, they tried every means to get Su Qiu in contact with Zhao Jin.

    Xie Fei has done almsgiving widely in Blue Sea Star and has a group of iron fans.

    Due to Xie Fei's good reputation in Blue Sea Star, the Xie family did not dare to shake Xie Fei's position publicly, lest it would arouse public opinion and lose popular support.

    Therefore, the Xie family began to suppress Xie Fei secretly, and took advantage of Su Qiu's loss of the energy crystal to drive Xie Fei out of the Xie family.

    Xie Fei's energy crystal was made by the Xie family with a lot of money.

    They took Xie Fei's energy crystal, and then borrowed Zhao Jin's hand to force her to hand over the secret key.

    Xie Fei was unwilling to hand over the energy crystal, so the Xie family could only ask the four elders to crack the secret key.

    When Zhao Jin saw Su Qiu, the girl had just put on the energy crystal and was resting on the bed.

    outside the room.

    Mother Xie looked at Zhao Jin and sighed: "Although Qiuqiu has replaced the energy crystal, the secret key can be forcibly cracked, and the purity will be compromised. Originally, it would take five years to reach the pig iron rank, but now it may take ten years."

    Zhao Jin Frowning: "Buy more high-purity worm crystals and heteromorphs for her, it will definitely make up for the damage of purity."

    Mother Xie was silent, hesitant to speak.

    Zhao Jin was puzzled: "Aunt Xie, what's the matter?"

    Mother Xie looked at him and said, "Spars can indeed help her restore the purity of her energy crystals. But you also know that it takes a lot of energy to restore her energy crystals." Spar. We have purchased all the existing worm crystals on the market, but we only helped her repair a missing corner. It is too difficult to restore it to the original state."

    Zhao Jin was silent for a while, and said: "There is another way "

    Mother Xie seemed to know what method he was going to mention. After a long silence, she said: "Xie Fei is also my half daughter, and I have some feelings for her. It's just that in this world, the weak eat the strong and the fittest survive. She has no energy The crystal will be torn apart by insects and beasts sooner or later. So—"