Chapter 76

Chapter 76 The heroine, the heroine Zeng Yao, is bound to the halo of the heroine...

    When Su Qiu saw the subtitle prompt in front of him, his heart skipped a beat, and then he realized that he was flustered or confused.

    She passed the heroine pass line, which means that there will be another person in this world who will become a girl and become a candidate heroine.

    She has 59 remaining heroine halo points, and the heroine halo of another candidate heroine will be 41 points.

    Once the heroine halo of the other party passes the passing line, then she will be luckier than her. And just like she used to, everything goes well, her wishes come true, and she becomes the real number one heroine in this world.

    Su Qiu didn't know who that person was, but the feeling of being deprived of the heroine's position was not good.

    But soon, she comforted herself that it was okay.

    She just lost her qualifications as the number one female lead, but she still has the aura of a 59 heroine. In this world, there are too many people who live a good life, and they don't even have the blessing of a heroine.

    She has a 59 heroine halo blessing, so she is destined to be more successful than those people.

    Besides, the current heroine's spare tire, but only 41 points of halo, can't make a big impact.

    As for the position of the heroine, whoever she loves will fight for it, and she will quit this green tea heroine. She just needs to rely on her reborn prophet to hug Fei Yun's thigh well, what do she want for wealth, wealth and energy crystal resources?

    After a few more days, Zeng Yao led the supernatural army to attack Lu Lalu. As long as Fei Yun successfully intercepted Zeng Yao, she would be supported by Fei Yun as a military adviser.

    Su Qiu is still thinking about this little calculation, and feels that he still has to work hard.

    But on the other side, in Lulaluxing's bar, a line of small characters inexplicably appeared in front of Zeng Yao's eyes.

    Zeng Yao thought he was dazzled, but after looking carefully, he confirmed that it was not a hallucination.

    In the same booth, Princess Lula is sincerely inviting Xiaoyu to be her guest. Zeng Yao looked at them, the small characters in front of his eyes still did not disperse, and became more and more clear.

    [Identified by the main god system, you are currently the most powerful woman in this world, and you have saved countless supernatural beings at the same time, and you have great love. In order to assist you to complete the cause of great love as soon as possible, the Lord God system specially rewards you with 41 points of heroine aura. ]

    [Once you are bound by the halo of the heroine, you will not be able to do bad things. Every time you do evil, the corresponding halo value of the heroine will be deducted, and you will be punished for a few days of bad luck. ] When

    Zeng Yao saw these two subtitles, he was numb: "??"

    He looked at Xie Fei with horror, and when Xie Fei was watching Zeng Yao, the system automatically popped up a detection warning.

    System:

    [Warning, due to the failure of the heroine system in this world, Zeng Yao was mistaken for a woman, and Zeng Yao was bound to the halo of the heroine. 】

    Xie Fei: "???"

    Everyone was numb.

    What did you say? Say it again?