Chapter 69

Chapter 69 Kiss, Kiss the First Candy-

    "How is it?"

    Just as Fei Yun returned home, Su Qiu saw that he was preoccupied, so she stepped forward to ask him about the situation.

    After rebirth, many things are different from her previous life, but some fixed things are still there. For example, the location of the insect eggs and how to get them, Su Qiu can predict these in advance.

    Fei Yun followed her prompts and arranged the whole plan seamlessly.

    However, the whole plan still failed.

    Failure means that the power of Huaxing will become stronger, and the reputation of the Federation will be damaged. The next thing they have to face may be the counterattack of the supernatural beings.

    Fei Yun realized this and felt that Xie Fei and Zeng Yao could not be allowed to go back alive. Once they go back, these two will definitely become his greatest opponents in the future.

    He briefly described the ins and outs of the matter to Su Qiu. Su Qiu was startled for a while, and then said: "You mean, although the pirate ship was prevented from going to rescue Zeng Yao, Xie Fei did not know where to get the simulated blood rain, which saved everyone. People?"

    Fei Yun tentatively asked: "Well. Do you know what's going on?"

    Su Qiu guessed: "It might be the butterfly effect. After I was reborn, many things went differently. In the previous life, although Xie Fei In place of my identity, she definitely doesn't have the achievements she has now. She is just an ordinary fighter. But because I don't have the identity of the daughter of the Xie family, I lost a lot of resources and opportunities, and it took me a lot of effort to finally get some resources. Of course , Although I reached a very high position in the previous life, I still failed in the end. After my death, the Lord God gave me a chance to travel through many worlds to experience, and then I was reborn and started again. I thought that in this life, With countless opportunities under my control, everything can be guaranteed, but every time the boat capsizes on Xie Fei. I suspect that Xie Fei is the product of the butterfly effect after I changed some things." Of course,

    she would not think that Xie Fei Fei is reborn, if she is reborn, then what is she, the heroine? It is impossible for the main god to have such a bug.

    However, she guessed that Xie Fei would be the main god's backup heroine, after all, the world of this book is the background of true and false daughters. Once her heroine halo value is deducted, maybe Xie Fei will become the heroine after her.

    But Fei Yun was completely different from what she thought. He himself became the main god, and he would add various elements to make this world more fun.

    So he guessed that Xie Fei was reborn like Su Qiu, otherwise it would be impossible to prepare to simulate the blood rain in advance.

    However, he didn't tell Su Qiu about this, and only said: "Xie Fei and Zeng Yao fell into the abyss of the barren star, where the depths are unfathomable, the miasma is thick and dense, and the conditions are very harsh. I have sent people down to arrest them, and they will die." To see a person is to see a dead body, so you can't let the tiger go back to the mountain."

    Su Qiu felt that he was right, and Fei Yun was cautious in everything he did.

    Fortunately, he stayed back, otherwise Xie Fei Zeng Yao would have escaped completely.

    Su Qiu thought of something, and reminded him: "If I remember correctly, the leader Jin Rui will be temporarily paralyzed due to an accident after breaking through the king's transformation stage. You can take advantage of him at that time and replace him. Its energy The crystal is the highest rank in the federation, if you can get it, it will be of great use in the future."