Chapter 42

Chapter 42 Gourmet Food Boiled Fish Slices Gets a Big Group...

    Old Man Ding looked at Xie Fei coldly, his eyes were ruthless, and his tone was murderous: "Humph."

    He tapped the top of Xie Fei's head lightly with his pipe, and said, "Don't play tricks with me! , I don’t take this set. You are a prisoner and our money.”

    Having said that, the moment he got up, he hooked the pipe on the handcuffs that bound Xie Fei’s hands seemingly inadvertently.

    With such a hook, the glowing handcuffs broke immediately, and her hands were immediately free.

    Xie Fei had a cute face: "Thank you, Grandpa!" The

    fourth mother twirled the spatula in her palm, and put her other hand into her fat bucket waist: "Family, let's eat." The

    second mother, Huofeng, stretched lazily Walking towards the boat hall, one step at a time, the graceful waist twisted very charmingly, and there was a hint of laziness in the charming voice: "Eating and eating, I have been busy all day, but I am really starved to death.

    " Thin and agile, he flashed from Xie Fei to the door in the blink of an eye: "Eat." The

    big dad is strong and strong, every muscle in his body is like a stone, and his body is full of sturdy strength.

    He reached over, grabbed Xie Fei's thin shoulders, and lifted the girl who was about 1.7 meters tall easily: "Little girl, let's go, eat."

    Xie Fei was lifted up and stood firm, and followed them to the boat hall.

    This is a large warship, and since the pirates have lived on this warship all year round, the cabin has been fully lifelike.

    The boat hall is a living room with warm furniture. The wooden floor and walls are neat and tidy, not messy at all. It is completely impossible to tell that this is a place where a group of pirates live.

    Outside the wooden window panes are transparent portholes. The warship sails slowly around Proxima Centauri.

    There was a long wooden table in the hall, which was full of food. There were more than a dozen plates in the dark, and even exuded a strange smell.

    Xie Fei was arranged to sit down by her second mother Huofeng, handed her a pair of chopsticks, and said, "Is it Fei Fei? This is the earth food made by your fourth mother. Try it, you can't eat it anywhere else."

    Xie Fei Looking at the food, Fei felt numb and froze on the spot.

    The old man Ding who was sitting at the top glared at her: "What? You don't like it? You don't have to eat it if you don't like it. Get out if you don't eat it. Don't leave it here to be an eyesore." The

    fourth mother picked a chopsticks of braised pork for Xie Fei, He whispered: "Grandpa has such a stubborn temper. He has no malice. Eat it quickly. Let's see if it suits your taste."

    With an attitude of respecting the achievements of the working people, Xie Fei took a sip, and as expected, he was disgusted. arrive.

    When the food entered the mouth, there was an extremely depressing bitter taste, as if a lump of pork was marinated in gasoline.

    Xie Fei was so disgusted, he swallowed what was in his mouth abruptly as a show of respect, and then put down his chopsticks.

    Seeing her put down the chopsticks, old man Ding said angrily, "Why? Don't you think it's delicious? Grandpa is not something you can recognize if you want to. You can't even bear this kind of trouble. Want to be related to interstellar pirates? Really treat yourself Is it a thing?"