Chapter 107

Chapter 107 Extra Story 08

Since Cheng Xiaoyu is a well-known Internet celebrity on the Internet, she anonymously slandered Xie Fei in the forum, and was posted on Weibo, and the comment area was scolded by tens of thousands of people.

Her behavior also seemed very unqualified, and the fans also "swish, swish, swish".

Passers-by and fans are scolding:

"Regardless of the background of the boyfriend that the talented little girl is looking for, and what is her purpose, Cheng Xiaoyu, your face is disgusting. Girls from the Imperial University, do you have such a heart?"

"1. This operation is really suffocating. If it weren't for the forum twitching and pulling out everyone's real names, I guess those bugs in vests are still wantonly slandering other girls."

"That certain minister of the student union is not much better! My God, the cadres of the student union of Imperial University! Just this kind of quality? You guys don't have the courage to stay in the imperial capital, but it doesn't mean that we girls don't have the courage to stay in the imperial capital! Who No dream? Not to mention that the girls at Imperial University are so good, I graduated from 211, and I also want to stay in the Imperial Capital to work hard, what’s wrong? I stayed in the Imperial Capital to work hard, and I just want to marry a local? Rich second generation? "

"It's really sick. These low-level men will use this method of spreading rumors to discredit women who are better than him. Xie Fei is a talented girl. She is only 16 years old and has already done her best. How rare is this? Even if she ends up marrying a rich second generation, marrying into a wealthy family and becoming a full-time wife, that's her choice! Her life history is better than yours, how about it? Are low-level men jealous?"

"It's unbelievable. Did the little girl touch their cheese? Do you want to speculate on her with the greatest malice?"

"Let me give you a general introduction to Xie Fei's resume! A young genius, he was exceptionally admitted to No. 1 Middle School in City A. There are countless geniuses in No. 1 Middle School in City A. Xie Fei is the youngest and the most powerful one. He has won numerous awards, especially This year, I just won the first place in the National Robot Contest!"

"I guess Xie Fei doesn't know about this. If she knows, can her chattering robot A Chou let go of it? Can't scold these bad words to death."

"I know the robot that fights the Confucianism. Hahaha. I watched the live broadcast of the robot competition. It's really cute! It's so good. Ugh!"

Because of the Emperor University Forum incident, the Internet celebrity Cheng Xiaoyuren set up a car rollover, signed several live commercials, terminated the contract with her, and compensated her a lot of money.

And the boy who slandered the women in the school was terminated by the company that issued the offer, and faced the risk of losing his job after graduation.

When Xie Fei knew about this, he was writing a thesis in the teaching and research room, and Ah Chou, who was charging beside him, suddenly started:

"The Internet discussion word 'Xie Fei's A Chou' triggers A Chou, restarting—"

"Damn it, die it! Someone actually insulted my mother Fei! Look at how angry I am, Ah Chou, against the scum!"

Xie Fei: "? Ugly, did you take the wrong medicine? If you don't get a call for three days, you will go to the house to expose the tiles?"

Xie Fei ignored it, and continued to work on the paper as if its program was messed up and talking to himself.

However, soon, Ah Chou registered a Weibo account and a Dida forum account, and entered that forum to follow posts, cursing one by one.