Chapter 110

Chapter 110 Extra Story 11

"Yaoyao, I'd love to be your girlfriend, but—"

Although Xie Fei is not very old, she is also a typical straight girl of engineering, but this does not mean that she has no girlish heart.

She not only has a girlish heart, but also has adoration and liking for Zeng Yao, and the unreasonable desire to surpass her friends has quietly appeared long ago.

But all along, she didn't dare or even have the courage to pierce that layer of window paper first.

I am afraid that I am self-indulgent, and I am also afraid that because of the failure of confession, I will not even be friends with Zeng Yao.

She cherishes Zeng Yao as a friend very much and does not want to lose him.

It wasn't until Zeng Yao confessed to her in this way that she was really relieved.

Xie Fei calmed down and said: "Yaoyao, I'm a very axis person. When I fall in love, it means that I will never be separated for the rest of my life. I don't want to fall in love because of joy, and I don't want to share with my former lover. No, even an ex. You and I have known each other for a long time, and we both know each other and have a good understanding. I hope you understand that if you just want to have fun and not run for the rest of your life, then, I can't agree to do it Your girlfriend. Yaoyao, my view of love is deformed, domineering, and even possessive. I hope you can think it through, think it through."

When she received Zeng Yao's gift, she couldn't hold back her tears.

This golden apple seemed to remind her of something she had forgotten.

Zeng Yao said with a smile: "A genius's view of love is always the same. I also want to be with Fei Fei for the rest of my life. I agree with your view of love."

When Fei Yun and Bi Ke ate dog food, they almost vomited.

Bi Ke, who has been in love since junior high school, said coldly: "The love of two naive ghosts. They don't know what love is. Life is so long, if you only fall in love with one person, it's too boring. Lao Fei , what kind of girlfriend do you want to find?"

Fei Yun pushed the golden glasses frame on the bridge of his nose, agreeing with Bi Ke's point of view: "The more people go up, the more outstanding people they meet. If I always fix a partner, then once the other half can't keep up My footsteps, I will feel bored and bored. Choose a mate, if you want to, you will be the best. I will definitely become the best person in the scientific research field, so my partner will also be the best lady."

Bi Ke felt that Fei Yun was very rational and sober, but he also found it boring: "You are not interesting to me, you are too conditional, you and your other half have no relationship at all, you only think about the other half You are of little help."

Fei Yun asked: "Why do we have feelings? Isn't marriage just a combination of strengths, combining the strengths of both parties? My genes are very high-quality, and I hope my other half's genes are not bad. In this way, the offspring will be better."

He originally valued Xie Fei very much and wanted to pursue Xie Fei as his other half.

But looking at it now, he is very fortunate that Xie Fei did not become his girlfriend.

Otherwise, if they find her naive view of love, the two will end up breaking up sooner or later.

Zeng Yao, wiping away tears for Xie Fei, glared at Bi Ke Feiyun over there, and snorted: "You don't understand love at all, what do you know? The relationship between me and Fei Fei has long since crossed the line. Love as you understand it!"