Chapter 105

Chapter 105 Extra Episode 06

Savoy is a Michelin three-star restaurant, and the per capita price is above 4,000.

Of course, this restaurant is not a buffet, but an order system.

The robot was placed on the minivan, and after the three of them entered the restaurant and sat down, the waiter handed over the menu.

Fei Yun handed the menu to the only lady at the table, but Xie Fei handed the menu to Zeng Yao: "Yao Yao, you order. This is the most delicious Japanese food in the imperial capital, you must try it!"

Zeng Yao opened the menu, page by page, asking what was more expensive.

The freshest sashimi, the most expensive beef... Zeng Yao ordered a table full, and the waiter reminded him: "This...sir, it may be too much for you to finish. Moreover, the dishes in our restaurant are exquisite and the price may not be enough. ..."

Xie Fei waved his hand and raised his finger to Fei Yun: "It's okay, young lady, this brother treats you! He said, let's eat whatever we want!"

Zeng Yao was really hungry, he handed the menu to the waiter: "Just order these first, please hurry up, I'm very hungry."

The crab meat fried rice was served first, and Zeng Yao directly covered the surface with caviar, and started to eat it.

Seeing how Zeng Yao ate, Xie Fei imitated him and filled his fried rice with crab meat with caviar to the brim.

The caviar they use to spread the rice is already not cheap.

Xie Fei was almost full after eating a plate of fried rice, and also ate some sashimi and beef.

And Zeng Yao seemed to have a bottomless stomach, did he eat more than a dozen catties of Kobe beef, and more than a dozen plates of sashimi?

Because the dishes of this Japanese restaurant are tight and few, Zeng Yao ate more than 20 dishes of other dishes before taking a break. The judge said: "The taste is average, and the portions of the dishes are too small."

Then he looked up at Fei Yun: "You don't think I eat too much, do you? If you think I eat too much, I'll be half full if I eat."

Fei Yun glanced at the bill, then went to look at Xie Fei who was eagerly looking at him, slapped his face to look fat: "No, you are full. Since it is my treat, you don't have to be polite."

So Zeng Yao ate another round, and one person almost ate the amount of ten people.

Xie Fei thinks that Zeng Yao can go to the live broadcast of Big Appetite King!

This appetite is too good, right? He can eat so much and still be so thin, is his stomach really okay?

Zeng Yao explained with a smile: "Don't worry, there's no problem. Some people's stomachs are naturally different from ordinary people. It's not a big problem to eat more. It's rare to have a good meal. Of course, you have to enjoy it."

His "return with all his heart" has a lot of connotations.

When checking out, the waiter handed the bill to Fei Yun: "Hello, sir, the total is 75,879 yuan."

Fei Yun's face was livid, and he looked at the bill carefully: "Is there something wrong, why is it so expensive? I see that the average price per person on your website is 4,000."

The waiter smiled and said, "That's a good per capita price, but you have ordered a lot of Kobe beef. Kobe beef is cut from horses and cattle produced in Hyogo Prefecture. Only 3,000 heads are produced each year, and a catty is about 5,000. "