Chapter 86

Chapter 86 A Chou and A Dun (Modified) Yao Yao's Black Lotus...

    When A Chou and A Dun saw Xie Fei and Zeng Yao, they said "Abaa Aba" excitedly. If they have tails, they must be shaking like a whirlwind top.

    Xie Fei thought that the two were just over-excited, which led to confusion in the language system, making them unable to speak normally in a short period of time.

    But half an hour later.

    A Dun and A Chou, squatting on the sofa, looked at Xie Fei, Zeng Yao and others, but still did not say a complete sentence.

    Ah Chou danced excitedly, drawing circles in the air with both hands, looking at Xie Fei with a pair of eyes, as if submerged in water, not working, not working, very cute: "Aba Aba! I want to die Aba Aba!"

    A Dun After Ah Chou finished expressing, he began to express his emotions to them.

    It waved its arms and drew a circle in the air, then gestured to its raised belly, took out a rough doll from the storage ring, and stuffed it to Xie Fei:

    "Aba Aba! Aba likes it!" Abba aba!"

    Everyone looked at them blankly, as if they were looking at fools.

    Xie Fei: "..."

    Zeng Yao: "..."

    Meng Xin realized that there was something wrong with these two, and after connecting to the databases of the two, checked it, and then said: "It's amazing. The current relationship between A Chou and A Dun The ability is actually comparable to that of a silver middle-level talent! This improvement speed is too fast, how did Bi Ke do it? But... After the energy is increased, their language system is broken."

    Xie Fei: "... He looked at the

    two Abaabas with sympathy, and then looked at the little robot who was following the two and followed them "Abaaaba".

    She asked: "A Chou, A Dun, why are the three of you here? Where are Li Dao Scar and Cai Yu?"

    A Chou gestured with Xie Fei with his mechanical hand, opened the map at the same time, and poked the map marker outside the imperial capital point.

    Xie Fei probably understood: "You mean, our army is stationed outside the imperial capital, and because we were worried about being discovered by Fei Yun, we only sent the three of you to infiltrate to pick us up?"

    Ah Chou nodded.

    And told Xie Fei that they have made arrangements and can escape from the Imperial City tonight.

    During the half month they were trapped in Huaxing, they couldn't exchange video, so there was a big information gap with the rescue team.

    Because, even with a master hacker like Zeng Yao by his side, it is inevitable that more powerful hackers will not intercept their communication information.

    In the past half a month, there has been no voice or video communication between them.

    Liu Meng looked at the three divine beasts, thoughtfully, and said with a hammer: "Isn't this just sleepy to give away pillows? These three can just break through the barrier and go to that small planet to collect Fei Yun's treasures." Evidence?"

    Even so, the three can't speak, and if something happens, they can't notify the headquarters.

    The ability of these three gatherings is very strong, but intelligence exploration requires intelligence. These three... probably traded their brains for their abilities, and now Xie Fei feels clumsy no matter how they look at it, and he doesn't feel at ease sending them three to do this job.