Chapter 102

Chapter 102 Extra Episode 02

The couple looked at each other, tacit understanding.

Sister Hong waited for a long while before saying:

"Old... Lao Xie! Our Fei Fei, is... is he a genius? I knew it! I knew that our Fei Fei was not a fool, but a genius! She was an all-around little genius! When she got tired of Go, it was because For her, Go has no challenge!! I knew it!"

Lao Xie also hugged his wife excitedly: "Yes, yes! I just said, I said, our family Feifei will be a great success in the future! If we don't make a sound, we will already be a blockbuster! In the future, our children will be inventors! Scientists! There must be promise! There must be promise!"

They were so excited, they worked hard for several years and found countless doctors, and finally proved that Xie Fei is not a fool, but a genius prodigy, or all-rounder!

He can learn everything quickly, even robot programming can be successfully taught by himself, what is this not a genius?

The couple did not dare to delay the child, and immediately began to sign up Xie Fei for the robot competition and various children's programming competitions.

In less than a year, Xie Fei won the championships of various competitions, and with these good results, he got the admission notice from No. 1 Middle School in City A.

Xie Fei was only nine years old, but he was admitted to No. 1 Middle School in City A.

A City International No. 1 Middle School has a special machine programming interest class, and the top class gathers geniuses.

After Xie Fei entered school, he beat up these talented students and became the enduring god of learning in A.

The 12-year-old Xie Fei, as the number one student in the high school entrance examination, went directly to No. 1 Middle School in City A.

14-year-old Xie Fei was exceptionally admitted by Huaguo No. 1 985.

Xue Shen has been watching her all the way, and she has changed from a "fool" that everyone despises to a child genius that everyone envies.

-

14-year-old Xie Fei, as a freshman representative, spoke on the podium.

The title of her speech is "My Parents, My Little Friends".

In the speech, Xie Fei said:

"If I am a piece of gold, then Lao Xie and Hong Jie are the gold diggers who are willing to walk through thousands of mountains and rivers, not afraid of the wind and rain, even if I am covered with bruises, they will salvage me from the big waves.

There is no god of learning in this world, there are some people who are not afraid of the scorching fire, who have been tempered and hammered into gold. "

In her speech, she also mentioned the little friend who gave him apples.

But Sister Hong said that it was all imagined by her, and that child did not exist at all.

Because of the long time, Xie Fei himself can't remember clearly whether it is real or is it his own fantasy.

-

At the age of 16, Xie Fei had published several SCI papers and entered the project team of graduate students.

Xie Fei's mentor is a good person, and he is also a young genius. He is already a doctoral supervisor at the age of 25. Now he is 35 years old and has made remarkable achievements in scientific research.