Chapter 72

Chapter 72 Torment is Torment

    Su Qiu didn't expect Zeng Yao to be so powerful at this time. After all, in the previous life, Zeng Yao at this time was just an interstellar robber who was wanted by the interstellar and fled around, not strong enough.

    And the current Zeng Yao is already strong enough to completely suppress her, a silver talent.

    Su Qiu watched helplessly as his energy crystals were deprived, his chest was ruptured, and blood continued to proliferate. She was engulfed in pain, but before she could catch her breath, her face was torn off bit by bit.

    Zeng Yao didn't give her a chance to breathe, and stabbed at her lifeline with a sharp blade, but because Su Qiu's heroine halo was still on the pass line and was protected by the heroine's halo, Zeng Yao's sharp blade couldn't stab her lifeblood at all. Once touched, it immediately turns to ashes.

    He tried many times in succession, but ended in failure.

    Seeing that Su Qiu couldn't be killed, he simply tortured her even more cruelly, smashing all her muscles and bones, and she collapsed on the ground like a boneless human skin.

    The excruciating pain made Su Qiu feel overwhelmed. In the end, she couldn't even tell what "pain" felt like.

    Just when Zeng Yao was about to take Su Qiu away, Fei Yun appeared, and a mecha blade flew towards him, stopping Zeng Yao's next plan.

    Fei Yun wanted to go after Zeng Yao, but was interrupted by Su Qiu's voice: "Fei Yun...save...help me." The

    man looked down at Su Qiu who was beyond recognition, and the blood in front of his eyes made him frown.

    He knelt down to check on Su Qiu's injuries, only to find that not only did she lose her energy crystal, but all her bones were shattered. She currently doesn't have energy crystals to provide energy to repair her body, and she doesn't have bones to support her flesh, just like a piece of human skin paralyzed in blood.

    Su Qiu is still useful to him, she cannot die.

    Enduring the great pain, Su Qiu said with a weak will: "Save... me, Neng Jing... Fei Xin's Neng Jing...give me..." It

    is impossible for Fei Yun to give her his sister's Neng Jing. I haven't heard from Fei Xin for a long time, but the energy crystal has been kept for my sister.

    Although Su Qiu is useful to him, he has not reached the value that allows him to contribute to his sister Nengjing.

    Fei Yun took out a high-purity Alien Beast Energy Crystal and put it into Su Qiu's body. In this way, she can hang her life.

    However, Su Qiu, who has been planted with the beast energy crystal, will gradually turn into a beast in appearance and become terrifying.

    Su Qiu never expected that Fei Yun would be so picky about her. Even digging a soldier's semi-functional energy crystal for her is better than the beast spar, right?

    But she thought about it again, she was currently in a one-month punishment period, and unfortunately she was in line with the law of punishment. As long as she survives this month, no matter how unlucky she is during this period, the follow-up will definitely be fine.

    After she was replaced with a beast spar, her body began to transform into a beast, and this was a beast spar. Her body actually grew fluffy scales, and her skinless face was covered by dense scales.

    With such an appearance, Fei Yun frowned at a glance.

    Two of Fei Yun's subordinates walked in. He glanced at Su Qiu indifferently, and ordered: "Put her in the underground prison, and don't leak any news to the outside world. Just say that Su Qiu disappeared at the banquet." The