Chapter 113

Chapter 113 Extra Story 14

All the people who were hijacked at the school gate were rescued, and the members of the kb organization scattered on the campus were arrested because of the front personnel, and they also planned to retreat quickly.

Because they were afraid of encountering the police when they retreated and could not escape successfully, they planned to rush into the teaching building and take some students hostage.

As soon as several members of the kb organization rushed into the teaching building, they encountered A Dun and the little robot.

Members of the kb organization shot at A Dun with rifles and guns, but A Dun raised his shield and bounced all the bullets back.

Members of the kb organization were shocked when they saw this scene, and cursed loudly in English:

"What's the situation? What the hell is this thing! How can such a thing exist? Why can't the bullet penetrate its body!"

"This may be a new type of weapon! We have been calculated and run!"

"Fuck! What the hell!"

They realized that A Dun was a new type of weapon that they couldn't deal with. They turned around and wanted to run, but they tripped over something under their feet after just two steps.

The little robot bounced and stepped on them, its arm turned into a rainstorm pear blossom needle, and shot into the bodies of these people.

The rainstorm pear blossom needle contained anesthetics, and the members of the kb organization soon fell asleep and were tied up by A Dun Wuhuada.

A Chou placed the wounded in the lecture hall, and it had no energy left, so it had to treat everyone quickly.

Professor Harlenke of the Department of Physics was the most seriously injured and fainted several times.

But he grabbed Ah Chou's arm and said, "Leave me alone, save my students first! I'm an old bone, and if it's gone, it will be gone. My students can't do anything!"

Ah Chou's eyes turned into a few dots, expressing his speechlessness: "..."

While treating the professor's wounds and taking bullets, it complained, "Ah, you old bastard, take care of yourself first! How powerful and important you are, don't you have points? Your injuries are serious. If you don't stop bleeding, you will die. Don't talk, old man, you are disturbing me! Don't bother me, I will concentrate on treating your wound!"

A Chou's manipulator was quite nimble, and he accurately and quickly fetched the bullet for the professor and stopped the bleeding.

After putting on the bandage for the professor, Ah Chou let out a sigh of relief and said, "Ah, Chou Chou is exhausted and too sleepy! Fei Fei Mama remember to feed me, I'm going to sleep, good night."

The professor took a deep breath, and patted the back of Ah Chou's mechanical hand with all his might: "Good night."

When the students saw this scene, they were all warmed up. They couldn't believe that there are such intelligent robots in the world:

"Is that really a robot? Why do I feel like special effects? Like cosplay role-playing?"

"Am I dreaming? In my lifetime, I can actually see such an intelligent robot!"

"It really looks like a low-profile version of Transformers!"

"Don't say that, ugly people will be sad! Robots also have self-esteem, okay?"

"Yeah, robots have pride too! Please don't say that about it!"

Xie Fei checked Ah Chou's energy source, and said with a sigh, "It's out of power."