Chapter 49

Chapter 49 The fire will start a prairie fire You treat me as a friend, but I...

    Chao Yue recently took in more than 5,000 supernatural beings, all of whom temporarily lived in this building.

    The 657 battleship is currently the largest battleship of the Supernatural Boys, which can accommodate hundreds of people at a time. Including the other small warships Chao Yue purchased, there were only more than a hundred people left without a boat.

    Li Dao Scar and Cai Yu headed to the small planet with a team of 5,000 people. Due to the lack of battleships, Xie Fei Zeng Yao, Chao Yue, Liu Meng and Fei Xin decided to think of a way after the five people were cut off.

    Xie Fei asked Ding Jia: "How many people have not retreated so far?"

    Ding Jia's virtual body appeared in the air. After checking the number, she replied: "Including you, there are a total of 120 people who have not retreated. At present, our battleship Even if you buy a warship and spaceship today, it will have to wait until tomorrow.”

    Xie Fei turned to ask Chao Yue: “Do you have any resources available here?”

    Chao Yue shook his head: “I will help The three companies I used to provide me with spaceships and warships, and I have no resources available at the moment.”

    He paused, and then asked: “At present, it is just a strange ID that slipped through the net, do we need to go to war like this? "

    Xie Fei believes in Zeng Yao's judgment.

    Even if she has a smooth journey, there is one key point that cannot be denied.

    Su Qiu is the original heroine of the novel, she has the halo of the heroine, and now she can successfully plot against the heroine Su Qiu several times, just because the heroine is currently in the growth stage and has not yet reached the stage of face-slapping.

    During the growth period of the heroine, the world will allow "villains" and "cannon fodder" to give the heroine Su Qiu some setbacks, allowing her to suffer a failure and grow up.     Now this period is the developmental period of the heroine. Only when the villain beats the heroine, can the plot be more ups and downs, make the readers more interested in chasing down, and make the readers appetite to watch the rise of the heroine.     In other words, if Su Qiu grows up in the middle and late stages, coupled with the blessing of the heroine's halo, the villains will really become cannon fodder for the heroine to slap her in the face.

    Thinking of this, Xie Fei didn't dare to slack off.

    After all, Zeng Yao is the big villain in the original book that even the heroine can't solve. In the end, this big villain retired to make the heroine the queen of the Interstellar Federation.

    Zeng Yao is the only villain who can compete with Su Qiu. At this time, Zeng Yao's intuition is that he is dead.

    Xie Fei was thinking about where to find the battleship, took the rest of the people away from Blue Sea Star, and even planned to steal the battleship of the Blue Sea Army, but the risk was too high.

    At this moment, Lu Lu sent her a message.

    Lu Lu: "Fei Fei, I know that you have announced your relationship with the fox face officer. I have been sad for a long time, and finally decided to send you this message. I can't force you to like me, but can we be good friends? Are you A very interesting girl, I want to be friends with you. As long as you promise to be friends with me, I, Lu Lu, can go up the mountain of swords and go down into the sea of ​​fire, and I can blow myself up for you to eat."