Chapter 77

Chapter 77 Liberation is Liberation Zeng Yao's halo increases +...

    Bi Ke, who was doing scientific research in Huaxing, sneezed.

    But at this moment, even though Zeng Yao changed his image, Lu Lu still felt that Zeng Yao was very friendly.

    That kind of affinity is the tenderness that only women can exude.

    But when he looked left and right, Zeng Yao didn't look like a gentle master.

    Could this be the sequelae of seeing beautiful women?

    Realizing that something was wrong with him, Lu Lu went numb.

    He said with emotion: "Sure enough, I have been single for a long time, and I feel that Zeng Yao has beautiful features."

    Zeng Yao: "..."

    Xie Fei touched the tip of his nose and whispered: "Isn't it normal to see Zeng Yao not have beautiful features?"

    After all, now Yaoyao is the world-recognized heroine candidate.

    He has 41 heroine halo points on him.

    Zeng Yao expressed his displeasure at their lewdness, and immediately interrupted: "Let's get down to business, time is running out."

    "Oh." Lu Lu finally came to his senses, and said: "It happens that you are all here, find a way to save me Sister Lula. Our mother passed away unexpectedly. When I was about to inherit the throne, the deputy leader took the lead. The deputy leader brainwashed my sister, causing her to think that I, a man, could not bring the people of Lulalu a happy life , only she can do it.

    Lu La is only fifteen years old, and she is still a child with unsound views. Her mother protects her very well, and she has never gone out to experience, and she has no idea what the outside world is like. So now, the deputy She will believe whatever the leader and the Federation say."

    Xie Fei asked, "Has she never doubted the Federation?"

    Lu Lu smiled and said: "Dear Feifei, an imperial planet like ours is actually quite feudal, and may not even be as open as the Earth Huaguo. After all, the Earth Huaguo was a socialist country. My sister Lu La , has never been out of Lulalu, and the Federation has strict management of Lulalu, and her mother respects the Federation, so Lula also respects the Federation very much, and has never even suspected that the Federation has ulterior motives.

    I also went to other planets to experience, and even knew Only after you know the darkness under the federal rule. They squeezed the supernatural beings and helped Lu Lalu to continue the state of feudal society in order to consolidate their regime. Realizing the shamelessness of the federal government, I took a big risk to sell Arms and supplies to Huaxing. However, my actions directly caused the people of Lulalu planet to hate me, and they thought I was a traitor just like Lula."

    Xie Fei expressed his understanding, and said: "So now not only Lu La, the whole country has been brainwashed by the federal government?"

    Lu Lu pointed out the key point directly: "We, Lu Lalu, have more men than women. Although the national law calls for women to be superior to men, those men are still arrogant and look down on women in their bones. They believe that women don’t need to do anything at home, they enjoy themselves at home. In the

    past, I thought that if a woman marries multiple husbands, multiple husbands support and take care of one person, women are not allowed to go out to work, and the law guarantees that women The contribution of the family is the protection of women, but now I know that it is a greater persecution of women.