Chapter 81

Chapter 81 Sweet is the fourth candy.

    Ah Chou angrily rolled away the quilt as well, letting out all the warm air just now, walked to the door, and took a vengeful glance at Zeng Yao at the door of the bathroom, groaning: "Frozen, you Hmph."

    A Dun is not as smart as A Chou, and relatively clumsy, he turned his head and looked at the poor Zeng Yao, and then imitated his example, and snorted at him: "Freeze you."

    Zeng Yao: "?"

    Two mere robots dare to treat him like this, who gave them the courage? Su Qiu, the heroine of the universe?

    When the two cats left, Zeng Yao glanced at the bed without the bedding, thought of something, immediately opened the window, and released all the freezing abilities he had stored to the outside.

    It was freezing outside in an instant, and the apple trees downstairs were all frozen, and the red apples that had just grown were frozen into frozen apples.

    As a result of excessive use of ice, Zeng Yao's physique had sequelae, his cold resistance decreased, and his whole body showed signs of chills.

    He took his temperature and it was minus ten degrees.

    Zeng Yao was very satisfied with the temperature, and immediately sent a message to Xie Fei through the Dingjia system:

    "Cold. [Picture]" The

    picture is minus ten degrees on the thermometer.

    Xie Fei's room is just downstairs of Zeng Yao's. She is still modifying the code. When she received Zeng Yao's message, her heart clenched into a ball: "Where are A Chou and A Dun? Didn't I ask them to warm your bed?"

    Zeng Yao sent The text that came was full of grievances: "They have their own ideas. [Picture] [Picture]"

    Attached are two photos of A Chou who deliberately swept away the bedding after he left.

    A Chou rolled up Zeng Yao's quilt, only a mechanical head was exposed, and there was a three-point sneer, three-point indifference, and even four-point disdain in his eyes...

    Xie Fei: "?" This is really abusing the master. ? Are you going to rebel?

    When she came out of the study, she happened to see A-Chou and A-Dun sitting on the sofa watching an interstellar game. And under Ah Chou's buttocks, there was Zeng Yao's quilt!

    Xie Fei was furious and turned off the TV: "You guys, go to stand for punishment."

    A Chou and A Dun looked at Xie Fei with aggrieved faces, completely unaware of what they did wrong.

    Xie Fei threw the two photos taken by Zeng Yao directly into their optical brains: "I asked you to take care of Zeng Yao, not to make his condition worse."

    Ah Chou: "??" The

    condition worsened?

    No...

    When they left just now, Zeng Yao was still in a hurry, his eyes glaring at them were still sparkling, and he seemed to want to eat them.

    How could such a refreshed guy get worse in such a short time? This unscientific!

    Ah Chou suddenly realized—

    what a guy! They were framed!

    When Xie Fei left, Adun, who was punishing the truth in the corner, asked A Chou: "Did we do anything wrong? Innocent."