Chapter 83

Chapter 83 Tear it up, Tear it up Zeng Yao kills Su Qiu.

    "I did as you said, can you let me go? Fei Yun, if you treat me like this, it will only make my heroine halo value lower and lower. Do you know that because you threw me into that Kind of ghost place, I lost 10 heroine halo points for nothing, if you can treat me better, my heroine halo value loss will not be so big, and the benefits you get from me are more than that."

    Su Qiu lay on the hospital bed, looked at Fei Yun in front of him, and said angrily: "Although I am not as lucky as before, I still have 40 heroine halo points in me. I will be better than anyone in this world." Everyone must be lucky, Fei Yun, you need me, and I am irreplaceable for you." Fei Yun looked at     her

    coldly, and did not speak the whole time, and when she finished speaking, he asked back: "Have you finished?"

Su Qiu was a little annoyed, like a fist hitting cotton, making her feel powerless and limp.

    Seeing that the time was almost up, Fei Yun said, "If you are useless to me, do you think you can continue to survive? Three days later, I will host a banquet for the leaders of the various planets, and you will attend as my female companion. On the day of the banquet, there will be some accidents, and what you have to do is to stay with me the whole time and protect me."

    He took out a pair of invisible handcuffs and put them on his and Su Qiu's wrists respectively.

    The handcuffs use synthetic magnets, and when one party is in danger, it can instantly attract the other party to the side.

    Su Qiu, who was handcuffed, immediately reacted: "Did you do anything at the banquet? You want to use my heroine aura to shield you from danger?"

    "Naturally." Fei Yun smiled very kindly and gently: "On the day of the banquet , there will be an unknown evil force appearing to attack the leaders of the major planets. And I will be seriously injured that day."

    Su Qiu frowned: "You want to kill Zeng Yao and Xie Fei? Huaxing is very powerful now, and Zeng Yao The strength of Yao and Xie Fei should not be underestimated, are you sure?"

    "If you are not sure, how can you be brought along?"

    Su Qiu understood in an instant, and she stared at him with wide eyes: "You...you plan to use a self-destructive method to deal with Zeng Yao and Xie Fei? What are you going to do?"

    He will create a worm for this banquet A swarm of insects formed by generals came to attack their palace. The area where the Huaxing delegation and Fei Yun are located will become the hardest hit area.

    With the help of Su Qiu's halo as the heroine, and with his complete preparations, Fei Yun would naturally not be in great danger. And Zeng Yao... When he was

    in Desolate Star earlier, Fei Yun guessed that the heroine aura that Su Qiu lost was blessed to Xie Fei, so Xie Fei was able to have the blood rain and lead everyone to escape from death.

    This time Fei Yun will separate Xie Fei and Zeng Yao, and when the time comes, General Chong of the Beast will attack Zeng Yao and the others. Without the protection of Xie Fei's heroine halo, Zeng Yao would definitely die under the siege of General Zongshou.

    As long as Zeng Yao dies, it will be almost impossible for Xie Fei's current level to escape Fei Yun's trap.

    Of course, Fei Yun would not tell Su Qiu about this plan.

    A pawn is not worthy to know his overall plan, so he omitted Xie Fei's link and told her a rough plan, so that she would not be too shocked and do bad things.