Chapter 31

Chapter 31 When I Get Angry, I Get Angry I Reunited With The Villains...

    The opponent was exposed in Xie Fei's sight, and she smashed it with a hammer, directly smashing a hole in the opponent's mecha.

    In order to avoid having more dreams in the night, Xie Fei followed up with another hammer, aiming at the enemy energy crystal "bang bang" three times and three times, directly smashing the human energy crystal to the point where it lost the ability to operate the mecha.

    The energy crystal fails, the mecha disappears, the opponent falls to the ground from a high altitude, sits on the ground, looks up at Xie Fei's mecha, with a confused face: "?"

    What happened just now? Why is his mech missing!

    Touching the heart again, I found that although my energy crystal was not destroyed, it was directly smashed and lost its ability to function!

    The KO information of the competition area appeared on the big screen, and the arena broadcast:

    [Xie Fei KO Huangshan, the damage rate of Huangshan Energy Crystal is 10%, and the ability of the mecha is temporarily blocked. 】

    Huang Shan heard the broadcast on the field, looked up at Xie Fei's tall mecha, sitting on the ground, like a child with aggrieved.

    Xie Fei's mecha bent over, and a big hand slapped it over.

    He thought that Xie Fei slapped him away and wanted to blow him up, so he closed his eyes with an "ah" in fright.

    However, Xie Fei scooped him up from the ground with a huge mecha hand, protected him in his palm, and escaped the attack of his invisible teammates.

    If the teammate's attack hit him, his energy crystals would almost be useless.

    Huang Shan: "..." I was really scared to pee.

    Xie Fei threw Huangshan to the teleportation area, and the man who lost the protection of the mecha was immediately teleported out.

    When Ye Zhiqiu and Qing Qing heard Xie Fei's voice, they did the same, bloodletting to make blood rain, and fired the blood cannon into the sky. The remaining three teammates were doused in blood rain, and their bodies were forced to be exposed.

    Group B was completely exposed. Qingqing released the ice blade, freezing the three of them in place. Ye Zhiqiu picked up the stab and rushed over in retaliation. 10% damage.

    In the end, Cheng Yang made a deadly sneak attack, "swish, swish, swish" several lights and shadows passed by, and the three huge mechas collapsed and disappeared instantly. The three people in the mecha cabin fell from a high altitude, and the damage to energy crystals per capita was more than 20%. .

    Broadcast over the arena:

    [Xie Fei, Qing Qing, Cheng Yang, and Ye Zhiqiu won and successfully entered tomorrow's one-day competition. 】

    On the field and in the live broadcast room, some people shouted "exciting", and some people were very disappointed with the result.

    As soon as Xie Fei got off the field, Xiaoyu rushed over and told her: "Fei Fei, I have some good news for you! I heard that Xie Su was stuffed into the toilet, and everyone in the field knew about it. It's really satisfying! Everyone expected it! He He deserved it, he was cleaned up before the game, and his mentality is probably quite broken. Also, it was Fox Face, one of the five masks, who got rid of him. Because Fox Face made the first move, he was relegated from Group 2S to Group S, and he is about to compete with Xie Su. Opponent." The