Chapter 85

Chapter 85 Creation is Creation Huaxing Headlines: Zeng Yao and Xie...

    The news of Zeng Yao's pregnancy spread quickly and made headlines on Huaxing.

    Ma Maomao is now not only Huaxing's chief finance minister, but also a well-known anchor.

    She broadcasts a live broadcast every day to explain financial knowledge to everyone to prevent ordinary people from being scammed. The population of Huaxing has increased, and there are more and more liars.

    On this day of the live broadcast, Ma Maomao accidentally spread the news that "Zeng Yao and Xie Fei are getting married", and the people of Huaxing were greatly shocked.

    Huaxing's first batch of people with supernatural powers, that is, the group who came out of the education institute with the two, left messages on the Internet to express their emotions, and even wrote a short story about Xie Fei and Zeng Yao's difficult years in the education institute, and posted it on in the forum.

    The people of Huaxing were very moved, and cried bitterly:

    "I never thought that Chief Zeng and Chief Fei still have this past, so touched! Chief Fei is really handsome and cool, she is simply the savior of supernatural beings!"

    "Chief Zeng is not bad! You don't know it! This time, Chief Zeng fought against the hordes of insects and beasts with his own strength in the imperial capital, so amazing!"

    "Alone? It’s terrible, is the leader Zeng Yao still a person!? God!”

    Someone uploaded a clip of Zeng Yao’s live broadcast video, and Huaxing netizens were shocked.

    Huaxing's network is closed to the outside world, and you have to use special "over-the-wall" software to view the interstellar network. Therefore, many Huaxing people do not know Zeng Yao's heroic deeds in the imperial capital.

    They were popularized by this moving video, and all netizens were excited:

    "Boss Zeng Yao and Boss Fei are a perfect match! One is strong enough to blow up the universe, and the other has a heart and vision that embraces all things and is the mother of the world. Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I'm in love with you two."

    "Who says it's not, I've been admiring the CP of Chief Zeng Yao and Chief Fei for a long time, and finally it's a real fruit! Love love!

    " Is Chief Yao getting married?"

    "The Civil Affairs Bureau has already moved here. May I ask who can move Chief Zeng Yao and Chief Fei back?"

    "The CP belongs to the CP, but don't forget that Chief Fei and Chief Zeng Yao are still in the capital city. I think so, The bug swarm incident on Imperial Capital Star was caused by their new leader, Fei Yun. I feel that the leaders Fei Fei and Zeng Yao are very dangerous..."

    "It should be all right? It is said that General Liu Meng and General Fei Xin have also gone. They are protecting, so it shouldn’t be a big problem?"

    "The imperial capital is also in chaos now. It is said that their new leader, Fei Yun, has been raped by the public online. In short, I don’t think it is safe. There are so many insect generals suddenly appearing in the imperial capital, it is too scary ..."

    "I hope that the leaders Zeng Yao and Fei will return safely..." The

    Huaxing High Government Center also held an emergency rescue meeting because of concerns about Zeng Yao and Xie Fei.

    Cai Yu was the first to volunteer and raised his hand and said, "I am willing to go to the Imperial Capital, and even if I risk my life, I will bring the boss and the others back!"