Chapter 13 - The past

"Would you like to come inside? " this was the first time she had ever invited him into her bedroom.

"I thought you would never ask" he smiled sheepishly at her taking a broad step towards her.

The music program had just ended and it was scotching hot to even be outside. Cooling period due to the deceiving summer rain was over!

"Okay" Megan smiled back taking Ryan's hand before making their way inside her building straight to her room.

The minute she saw that tiny hair tie on the door she cussed Jeremy under her breathe for being an inconvenience. After the previous time she had walked in on them they had set some ground rules to atleast give each other a heads up if they were going to have company over. And that heads up happened to be in a form of a hair tie on the door handle. But gosh! Did they have to be horny all the damn time?

"Shit, my room is occupied" she felt a blush creep up her neck from embarrassment.

"We could go over to my room instead" Ryan suggested with pleading eyes trying not to give away how he desperately still wanted to spend time with her.

"Are you sure?" Megan said biting her lower lip hoping he wanted to be in her presence as much as she wanted to spent time with him.

"Yeah I'm sure, ... " He took her hands in his cradling them  "besides my roommate is hardly there, I could bet he's not even there right now "

"So it would just be the two of us?" She swallowed feeling a little nervous yet excited at the same time. Last time they were alone together they were up to no good, and she bit her bottom lip at the memory.

"We could watch a movie or something, anything you'd like."

"Ok can we get something to eat on the way, I'm starving"

"Sure thing, I could use a milkshake"

"Strawberry milkshake " her eyes lit up and her mouth watered at the mention of her favorite drink.

"Anything you want baby"

When they got to his room, it was quite different from hers. It was slightly bigger than hers and smelled like boys. Not the sweaty locker room kind, but fresh out of the shower and masculine kind.
"Make yourself comfortable" he ushered her further inside placing her guitar besides the desk. She sat down on the chair her eyes wondering around the room, there wasn't that much to see but she observed that his side of the room was well kept compared to his roommates side. His bed was made in navy blue comforters and there weren't any clothes sticking out of his wardrobe. That was always a pet peeve of hers despite her having a catch all chair that caught everything in her bedroom back home.

"Do you need anything to drink? I can go get you something" he scratched the back of his neck feeling a tad nervous, he's never brought a girl over in his space he wasn't sure what to do.

"We literally just had milkshakes" she smiled up at him noticing how nervous he seemed.

"Alright, I thought you'd want water or something" he planked himself on his bed looking at her. She looked so beautiful that day in her floral white dress that ended right above her knees, her hair was tied up in a messy bun with a few loose strands dangling down her face. He liked playing with those, they were always so soft and silky against his finger tips.

"Do you want me to play you something?" She reached out for her guitar case pulling out her guitar.

"Always" he had confessed more than once how  he loved to hear her play, she was so talented beyond compare.

"Ok this is one of my favorite songs, I've been trying to practice how to play it" she tucked her loose strands behind her ear getting comfortable tuning her strings.