Christmas Present pt.3 (Kanga, Cheer Bear, Perdite)

Art by sambaba

Things couldn't go better in my life.

Ever since last Christmas my life is nothing but one big cheer. I learned that it felt good to make someone happy, to bring cheer, even just a bit, to someone's life. Because of this I was quickly promoted to manager of a large suburban toy store. I moved out of my old apartment and now live in a nice large house right at the edge of the city.

Even my figure has changed. Having two "wives" can lead to a bit of weight gain. Gaining a bit of a belly, but I don't mind, Cheer said it makes me more cuddly. I even began to let my beard grow out, Kanga said it makes me look rugged.

As of right now I was sipping a large cup of hot chocolate as I watched from the living room doorway that connects this room with the kitchen at my two best girls opening their presents. Because of my larger paycheck I could afford some expensive gifts this year. Kanga was holding a light blue sapphire pendant with diamond accents while Cheer had a pair of large matching gold bracelets. Who said cheer has to be cheap.

"This is beautiful dear!" Exclaimed Kanga, putting the expensive necklace around her thick neck. She let the gemstone fall in between her luxurious breasts, leaning forward for her to have a good look at herself while giving me a glorious view for myself.

"And these bracelets! They shine like they're made of the sun," smiled Cheer, cupping one of her cheeks as she outstretched her pudgy arm, admiring the bracelet.

"The best for my girls," I smiled.

"Now your Christmas present," announced Cheer as she hulled her belly heavy body off the groaning Lazyboy. She then waddled to the large Christmas tree and bent down, giving me an eye full of her pink fuzzy bum. When she came back up she held a very familiar box.

"Merry Christmas!" She presented the present.

I smiled warmly as I put down my cup and walked up to the bottom heavy joyous pink bear and grabbed the fancy snow white gift with red and gold ribbons. After removing the paper, almost instinctively, I opened the redwood box and the familiar golden glow bathed me in its warm light. I then carefully reached in, picking up the stuffed animal inside and examined it.

In my hand was a sitting dalmatian dog plushie. It had a slender body and limbs with charcoal eyes and a blue collar around its neck, hanging off the collar was a round gold tag that read the name Perdite. Then, to nobody's surprise, the plush began to glow. I put the stuffed dog on the ground and took several steps back, knowing full well that this process takes some space.

The plush dalmatian glowed brighter and brighter until she glowed like the sun. Then she expanded in size. From her sitting position she slowly stood up. As she did her body began to become more feminine, growing larger hips and bust. Soon she stopped growing upward, reaching 6 feet tall, but that didn't mean that she stopped growing.

Her breasts kept getting bigger as her once flat stomach followed suit. Her butt inflated like a balloon as her once stiff tail began to wag. Thicker and thicker she grew as more and more fat accumulated on her once lilith frame. Her long legs got meatier as they went through the many years of tree growth, getting rounder and full of adipose. Finally as the blinding light around her dissipated her final form was revealed.

If I thought Kanga and Cheer was fat this one took the cake. Her big dominant belly took up most of her body's mass, going straight out by a couple of feet more falling past her flabby knees like a white with black spots waterfall. The only reason she was still standing was because she had a huge counterbalance behind her called her butt. It could easily eat a couch whole and still be hungry for dessert.

Her eyes slowly blink as new consciousness enters her being. A huge smile grew on her muzzle, her pudgy tail wagged hard.

"Marry Christians dear!" The dalmatian cheered. Kanga and Cheer then quickly wattled up to the fat dog and hugged each other, as if they met a long lost friend.

I didn't question any of this as I then came in and hugged the newest member of the family. But just as I came up to the group I was quickly grabbed by all three and shoved in between them. They squeezed me in between their many folds, from their massive breasts to their curvaceous thighs, it felt so warm, like being under a pile of blankets on a cold morning.

Eventually we all separated and went to the kitchen to have our Christmas breakfast, but Kanga paused. She went into her pouch and took out an aging piece of paper. With a quick swipe of a fancy pen she smiled.

"It is all coming together now."