Triple Decile Sirens (The Dazzlings)

The Dazzlings x Reader

Art by Neongoth94

~

I peaked around the corner of a building looking up and down the street. Seeing nobody around I rushed down the street. It was the dead of night and I was hauling a cart full of paper bags.

Now really I didn't need to be this sneaky or this paranoid. Yes, it was midnight, and yes I have a couple of weird looks from the fast food joints but no one is going to care if a guy was hulling a cart full of food to his house. But maybe it was who I was doing this for that made me more on edge than I should be.

Seeing my house ahead of me relived much of my tension. My home was on the edge of town and was a simple three story house that I was borrowing from my uncle and aunt. The two were off on a world tour and lended me their home for my college Education.

As I huld the cart up the steps to my door, I could hear a commotion coming from inside. I sighed as I shook my head in disappointment.

Walking in I could hear two girls arguing something about leadership or something like that. I really don't care because this was a common occurrence that usually ends with nothing happening, returning to the status quo.

Pulling the cart down the entrance to the kitchen the arguing became more louder and clearer.

"Well I think that we should at least do something with our talents, something more than sitting on our big fat butts," said a monotone girl. She sounded like she wasn't in an argument at all.

"Well it's not your decision is it, it's mine, and I say we need more time to get our powers back!" Yelled a aggressive authoritative girl.

I could hear that they were both in the kitchen. They usually get cranky when they are hungry, which is why I was out this late at night.

The argument immediately stopped when they heard the door closed behind me. There was some mumbling sounds followed by the sound of kitchen utensils being cleaned up and put into the sink.

As I entered the kitchen I saw two large girls standing in front of the sink smiling at me. The two girls, named Adagio and Aria, were using their girth to hide the sink which was full of kitchen supplies indicating that they was eating, despite me going out for food.

Adagio, the "leader" of a trio of girls that was living with me, was the largest of the two girls here. Her long curly orange with yellow stripes hair and large apple shape body was in full display as she was only wearing a tight dark purple shirt that was several sizes larger than mine but two sizes too small for her and a pair of dark purple sleeping shorts that looked like she really wanted to keep telling herself that she was thinner than what she really was. Her large belly hung low over the waistband of her shorts as her huge butt pushed her away from the sink's edge by a good a foot and a half.

The second one in command, Aria, was the smallest but was no slouch in the weight department. She must have weighed at least twice of me and half of Adagio's. The bottom heavy, purple and green striped pigtails girl was wearing something similar to Adagio's but in green. But instead of the tight clothes of Adagio, her clothes were more loose and comfortable. Even her shorts was loose despite her butt being nearly the same size as Adagio's.

I just sighed in disapproval bringing the cart to the large kitchen island.

"You know you don't have to hide things from me," I said lifting bags out of the cart.

They both breathed out in relief, returning to their default expression, Adagio's scowl and Aria's blank face.

"Well we wouldn't need to make our own food if you didn't take so long to get back," said Adagio as she snatched one of the bags of food off the counter. She opened the bag and took a big sniff. She groaned in pleasure from the greasy aroma filling her nose.