Caught in action

Warning "F-slur.!"
---- Touya pov----

I was on my way home walking from school with my friend. We walked for a little while until I see my new crush tenko. He will be mine no matter what.

"Hey guys your home is right around the corner I think y'all should just go home for the night. Plus I have to take care of my younger siblings since my dad is out and you already know about my mom."

"K" my friend spinner said.

"Alright see ya later " Jin had said.(Jin being twice.)

He sees me as I throw a rock at him. He turned around and tried to ignore me until I tackled him an pulled him in a alley.

"Hey! How's it going!"

"Get off of me!"

"NO! I DON'T HAVE TO!" I yell in his face. I can't like him! Dad will kill me!

"What did I do!" He said teary eyed.

"What you did! That doesn't matter!" I say now starting to choke him a little.

"UH! PLEASE! Let me go!"

"Let me think about it....NO!" I say now getting closer to his face. Now that I think about it he is kinda ugly. But he is still cute. NO! I CAN'T LIKE HIM!

"TOUYA TODOROKI!" I hear a familiar voice say? It was endeavor.

"DAD!"

"I knew you were a fagot! Get of of him!"

"I wasn't trying to love on him! I WAS TRYING TO BEAT HIS ASS!"

"We will see about that!" He said grabbing me and shig by the hair.

"You! GO HOME FAGOT AND STAY AWAY FROM MY SON! I WILL NOT HAVE HIM LOVING IN MEN! HE WILL BE A MAN!"

Tenko got up and ran away from me and endeavor. Endeavor soon let go of my hair.

"What the fuck! I was about to beat his ass!"

"Touya! You will not mess up your grades and school record over a boy! I have work to finish up. Go home and of I see you with him you'll be six feet under!"

"Yes sir!" I say annoyed. I walked all the way home only to see tenko crying in a alley way repeating over and over "I can't go back."

"Dweeb." I say as he looks up at me. I jumped at him only for him to flinch.

"Pussy." I say then walk home.

After walking home I knew endeavor wouldn't be at that spot again. I quickly put on my shoes and see him in the kitchen I walked straight past him and went for a walk to calm myself down.

After walking for a while I still see tenko in the alley. I see he had something and was making a sound. It was soothing. Very soothing.  I listen and feel myself relax. The sound soon stops.

"Hey! Who told you to stop playing motherfucker!"

"The song is over. I can keep playing if y-you want."

"Yeah sure." I say sitting down.

After the soothing song I pay no attention to him as I see endeavor walking down the side walk. I put in my ear buds an pretend like I never saw tenko.

"Touya."

I look up at him. He gestured his eyes towards tenko. I get up and do a deep sigh. Walking away endeavor first I see Tomura wave goodbye. I didn't wave back I just glared.

564 I know it doesn't make sense.