Reshaped ⚠️* Short*

Three years later

---- tomura pov----

I finally got away from that abusive bitch. Though I did fall deeply in love with him. He kept looking at boys just like dabi. That was when he told me he was actually gay and his boyfriend had left him due to me. He was trying to be nice but I ruined everything. Just like always.

Dabi......I miss him so fucking much! I miss both of them. But dabi more. 'Maybe..just maybe he is okay with the way I act. But not with the way I look. Maybe I should...change?' I thought to myself.

I'm living in an alley way on the street. Sadly I accidentally killed the man living on the mattress I'm on. I'm a mistake. Needing to be burned in hell. Where I belong.

I've ran into dabi a few times. He seems to be doing well with that guillotine boy. Not gonna lie I kinda look like him. But, with a little longer hair and red eyes. Freaky...

I was sitting on my mattress and thought. 'What would happen of I was a boy? Would he love me? Of course he would!'. My little brain came to the conclusion that I need to change. Change myself! Then he would love! But that was a big mistake.

Sadly I had to sell my body for money. I make about Four hundred dollars a night though. The men say I feel like a dream. Though there is nothing dreamy about me.

I came up with about 1600 in four nights. Saving up I finally can go buy my supplies! Chest binders and fake chest. I don't want to cut my boobs if though. Maybe just take a little meat out. But that's it. Just make them smaller.

---------------- time skip brought to you by the world's population of apples *two days later*

That idea was a major fail. I couldn't help but feel disgust twords me when he walks by! So I took a pair of scissors and some sharp razors and cut them off. I couldn't stand looking at my self.

The area got infected quickly. My sewing job was horrible. I looked like a monster. A nasty filthy toxic monster. Though they didn't look flat so I continued to cut. I began to feel light headed. My breathing got extremely slow.

The last thing I remember was a boy who looked to be in his teens called my name. How did he know it. I don't know. Not my tomura name. But he called me tenko....

"Tomura! Tenko! It's me shoto! Are you okay? Tenko? Tenko!? TENKO!?"

439. This was painful to write. I really wanted to keep big titty tomura! But sadly the tata's must go!