The Return Mission

New book cover! Took me two days to make!
Oh and it's long so be prepared!
----daddydabi pov----

We have been planning this rescue mission for one month now. The kids are about four months. We even missed their birthdays. Disappointing honestly.

But we did find a way to celebrate. We have also have found the place. A hidden building under ground. Not safe for kids. Expecially babies. No air for their small lungs to catch. Unless they have a plant exhibit.

The goal of the mission is to get our kids back, but to also capture the people who took them. We had mustard and Magne, the best artists in the league, to draw the people.

Sadly I think I have my suspicion who one of them is. But my mom might not be to happy about it...

Though the place is easy to get in, there are guards every where. There's probably around sixty to seventy guards. So we have to do this as stealthy as possible. Which isn't hard since we're well trained in this type of stuff.

Though the guards might be stronger than us.

Everyone has been stressing over this specific task. We have our plans on the kids but not the two suspects. They have to have food and water which is limited in the league. Adding them that's makes a total of 12 people we have to feed. Which is extremely difficult.

Hopefully we come up with something to do with them with the time we have. Yeah....there planning on killing the kids just to make us mad and fight. But we got plans bitch.

-------------------------------------------- time skip The Mission

---- nobody pov----

The league made it to the camp where the children were. Surprisingly most of the guards weren't on shift. But there were only five of them and about forty guards.

"Twice take the cameras out! Toga take that guard out in the woods and transform! Dabi aim for the legs and burn them. Then I'll go and and kill them off. Got it?"

"Yes!" They all said in union.

"Then let's go get the kids back!"

They all quickly jumped out of the van leaving spinner behind to be on guard of the van. Making sure no one sees it he quickly put mud and dirt over it to keep it hidden.

'damn. Tomura is gonna kill me for ruining her white van.' he spoke to himself.

-------------------- TOGA --------------⚠️ sex talking⚠️

I went over to the guard in the woods. He was on his phone looking at pictures of naked women.

THIS IS PERFECT! Expecially since I have to take of my clothes for my quirk to work right! All I have to do is-

"Hey! Who is that!? Put your hands were I can see them!"

I walked out with my clothes off. This is going according to plan! Yay! I'm so ready to kill him!

"Hey pretty boy~! I think you got my pronouns wrong. I'm not a that. I'm a she... As you can see!" I say squeezing my boobs together.

"Stop! Your gonna get me fired! I-i....f-fuck! Sh-shit your making me horny! Ill have to kill y-you if you don't leave!"

"Is that so? What about my kitty? You wanna give her a clean? Ill make it quick!" I say putting my legs open.

He put his gun down coming over with lust in his eyes. Seduction success!

He bends over to eat me out......Sadly we never got to. As soon as he bent over on pulled out my knife. Stabbing him through the head. He looked up at me only to watch me lick his blood off of my knife.