Dabi

----dabi pov---

Ever since kei cheated on me everything has changed. The break up was on live television. That was embarrassing. I ran out of the building and cried for hours.

I have quit being a hero. Not while working beside kei. I never wish to go back to the hero industry. Never.

I've changed my name and appearance. No longer am I touya. But I go with dabi. Not to mention I'm burned due to the intense heat of my quirk. But that's hides me more.

I was walking down the road until I came across a group of  teens bullying a smaller teen. Like what the hell! Do something better with yourself.

"Oi! Back off the girl!" I say as they turned around.

"Yeah and what are you gonna do burnt face!" One of them said.

I held my hand up with fire. Walking up to one of them I sat him on fire. The others ran off and the girl ran up to me. She looked awfully familiar.

"Omg omg! Thanks for saving me! What should I call you!?"

"Dabi." I say not looking down at her. She kept hugging me and jumping up and down.

"Thank you dabi. I'm himiko! Himiko toga!" Indeed I knew her.

"Himiko? Do you remember me?"

"Huh! TOUYA! OMGGG! Hey buddy! How are you." She said in a high pitched voice.

"I'm fine. But Keigo did cheat on me. I'm looking for tenko. Have you seen him."

"I haven't seen him since the break up between you two. I'm eighteen so that was.... six years ago."

"Damn it! I was hoping he would still be around with you. What about the other two?"

"Oh they live with me! C'mon let me take you!" She said pulling me by the hand.

------------------------------------------------time skip brought to you by shigarakis and dabis dick

After dragging  me across the way we came to an apartment building. It looked to be in decent condition but was still kinda old.

We walked in and I saw every one except tenko. I miss him so fucking much. I hope I can find him soon. Everyone came up to hug me. Toga had told them that I was touya and looking for tenko.

Kurogiri was there and looked sad when I had said it. I just hope I get a positive answer. Please don't let him be dead.

"Well touya... I haven't seen or heard from him since high school. I'm sorry. Maybe compress knows. He is in the room."

I walked back to the room area. This place was huge! I thought it'd be small but it's really huge. I knock on the door that said black magic. Compress came out and looked at me.

"Touya?"

"Yeah it's me. I'm not a hero anymore so don't worry. But, have you seen tenko lately?"

"Actually I have. We ran into each other yesterday in the store. It was a good family meet up. But he didn't give me an address or a phone number. He just said look for a purple bar. "

"Most of the bars in town are purple! This is gonna be hard!"

With the information that compress gave me I start my search. This is hard! I gave up my search after five bars. Maybe he will just pop up and then I can tell him.

Tell him how much I love him.

,567 heeeee