The News(being rewritten from this chapter on)

---- toga pov----

It's been a week since tenko hasn't been at school! I have no idea what wrong with him! Is he sick! Is he grounded. Or worse! IS HE DEAD!

As I start to panic tenko walks through the door of the classroom. I  look up and smile at him. That immediately went away when I saw his hair was now a blueish white color.

He waves at me and comes to sit down. I look at him in shock. He looks happy for once in his life.

"Tenko? Why are you so? Happy!?"

"Well. You haven't heard!"

"No! What wrong!?"

"I got adopted last week! A dude named Kurogiri adopted me."

"Tenko that's amazing!" I say out loud since no one's at the school yet besides a few people.

Just as he was about to say something else that Touya dude from a few weeks ago walks in. He sees me and tenko and glares at us. Like what did we do to you! He soon comes up to me and tenko.

"Hey! Bastard! You got me fucking grounded!"

"So?" Tenko says.

"My father wants to talk to you! Both of you! "

"What the fuck did we do!" I say.

"Think I know?"

"Well yeah he is your father!" I say abit more aggressive.

"Toga! Calm down!" Tenko says worriedly.

No! I'm not calming down! This bitch thinks he can talk to me and my cousin any type of why! And he can't! Out of rage I jump at him and stabbed him through the center of his stomach.

"WHAT THE HELL CRAZY! ARE YOU TRYING TO GO TO JUVENILE!" He says falling to the ground blood coming out of his mouth

"I don't care!"

"WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HAPPENING HERE!" The principal said walking in.

"This freshman stabbed me! I didn't do anything!"

"Young lady what your name!"

"Huh. Himiko toga. I'm 12. I have all A's. And my address is 635 Toinu Ave."(not a real address!)

"Did this young man have anything to do with it!"

"Tenko?"

"Yes! Tenko shimura!"

"No they had nothing to do with it. I'm having a talk with my dad about personal stuff with him. Nothing school related." He said wincing in pain.

After the talk the police came to get me. When I get out my mom is gonna beat my ass! I don't know why, but stabbing him was so.....FUN!

---- Touya pov----.time skip brought to you bye the crust between my toes.

I walked out of the hospital a day after crazy stabbed me. The hell was she thinking! She goes to that school to be a hero! Not a villain! Speaking of villain. I heard that tenko hot adopted by one. Don't think he knows that though.

But hey. Who cares? It's his parents option. Well dad anyway but still. Maybe he will grow up to be a villain.

485. So I'm rewriting the whole entire thing! Yay!