Confused Love

Hey! So like.....  School is almost over where I live. Like it's almost over in one week. I don't know about the updates though. Imma try my best to get them out thought.

---- dabi pov----

I stayed at the hospital with shiggy for two days. Sh- He was almost ready to go home. That's until a man busted through the door in tears. He looked at me then at tomura then back to me and glared.

"Tomura! Who the fuck is this bitch?"

"I'm her baby daddy why ask?" I said setting a small flame to my hand.

"Baby daddy? You nasty filthy whore."

"Don't fucking talk to her like that!" I yelled getting up out of my chair. Tomura tried to grab me but I pulled away.

"Tomura. Now isn't the time. " I say to her. He looked at me with a sad face and then let go.

"Now as for you. NEVER talk to her like that again!"

"Well maybe she shouldn't have been fucking around with people and actually cared about our relationship! You didn't even tell me you had a fucking child! You're fucked up. Cutting yourself for other people to feel bad for you! Having sex with more than one man! Having kids behind my back!"

"She had them way before she met your dirty ass now leave me and my wife alone!"

"Wife? You're a married woman and you dated me! You sick bitch!"

He had launched himself at tomura shoving me out of the way. The anger in my body grew more and more. I grabbed his jacket as he tried to unplug tomura's life support.

We fought until the nurse had came in. She pulled us apart and looked at us.

"Are you out of your fucking mind! She crying and you two are just fighting! No one even noticed her or tried to comfort her! Now stop fighting and tell me who is taking her home"

"Me." We both say. I looked at him and glared. No one is taking my tomu home with them. Except ME!

"Nurse listen. I have a home. And I have a weekly payment of 190 dollars. I'm also her baby daddy, and I'm pretty sure she would want to stay with her kids." I say looking her dead in her eyes. I learned it from dad. K.g not endeavor.

"And for you sir!?" She said still upset with us.

"I'm her boyfriends and she has been staying with me for a while. I have a small apartment but I get more than this bitch. 420 a week. And I think she would like someone who didn't cheat on her."

"Well she doesn't want an abuser." I pulled out my phone and looked him dead in the eyes.

"And if you wanna go to prison for a good long while, then leave."

"How about we ask shigaraki to vote. Who is it sweet cakes! Me, or dabi?"

Too be continued.....But not in this book. In another book.......
That will be posted in the future..... meaning I'm not gonna work on it until I finish how it's going to end......

🎉 You've finished reading U̸N̸T̸I̸L̸ Y̸O̸U̸ C̸A̸M̸E̸ /𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓭𝓪𝓫𝓲/ Book 1 🎉