⚠️An Unexpected Visit and A Broken Glass⚠️

---- Nobody pov----

It's been a year since the accident had happened. Or was it really an accident. No one really knows. But tomura had gotten back with the whore himself. Yep dabi. Turns out dating hawks wasn't as pleasant as it was back then. But as you can see, he didn't die

But our poor girl tomura has a lot heading her way. Yes, dabi has a new man and yes shiggy knows but doesn't wanna believe it. She says it's just the medicine she has been taking.

Once again she is ashamed at her body. Should she be a boy? Should she stay a girl? What about the kids? There is so much for young tomura to think about.

Does she love dabi? Yes! No. She doesn't know. I mean would you blame her? I wouldn't.

She sits on her bed thinking. Bruises all over her face. Did dabi hit her? Did she do it to herself? Both are correct sadly. She weeps and cries. She knows dabi is cheating but she doesn't wanna believe it! She has and addiction to him.

She walked into the kitchen and saw dabi standing there. Texting. He was texting. She walked over and started to speak.

"Dabi. What's wrong with me?"

"Tomura if you're gonna shame yourself shut the fuck up! I'm tired of hearing it!"

"I'm sorry...."

"Yeah right."

He then turned around and started texting again. Oh did tomura want to knock his phone out of his hand! But she knew she would get hit. So she didn't.

She walked to their bedroom. Laying down onto the bed she started to wonder. What would have happened if she actually was a boy? Maybe dabi would love her then.

As she thought in silence dabi had walked into the room. He looked at her and smiled. He then came over to her hugging her and kissing her.

She smiled at his antics.

Sadly..... She woke up to being slapped.

Dabi glared at her with hatred and disgust. He pulled her up by the hair and then looked at her.

"Baby...look...I'm sorry for pulling you by the hair. But for fuck sake! Your late for work again! And if you get fired it's not gonna look pretty!"

"I'm sorry... Work was hard last night. And the kids wouldn't go to sleep."

She got out of bed and took a hot bath. Hygiene was her favorite thing in the world. She loved the feeling of water. But what she didn't like was the feeling of dabi's cum running down her leg after he would rape her.

The hot water soothed her aching vagina. It also helped her relax as all the things that dabi does to her left her mind. She was at peace. She was happy.

She got out of the bath and got the kids cleaned and ready for daycare. Dabi was sitting on the couch. Texting...... He was texting again.

"Baby I'm leaving. I'll be off at ten tonight. And the kids will get put at two. Love you..."

"Yeah you too."

Not even an I love you back. Just texting. She walked out and went on her mission for all for one. Her father. Yes Kurogiri and compress are her parents. But all for one was like a villain parent. Not a raising one.

------------------------- time skip dabi pov----

Tomura had said she would be back at ten. But it's only eight so I have some time to buy.

I know what I'm doing is wrong but I just lost the spark in tomura. She doesn't have potential anymore. Nothing on her makes me happy or turns me on.

I called over geten since shig was gonna be home in two hours. I mean I finished in five minutes before. I think I can finish in two hours!

He came through the door and sat next to me. We were about to kiss until shig cam through the door. Luckily he pulled away in time.

'What the hell is she doing home?' I thought to myself.

She looked at me as of to say she knew I was cheating. I had to make up an excuse but nothing was coming to mind. And I don't want to leave tomura just yet for geten.

I feel so fucking guilty..

"Shigaraki. This is my .... cousin geten.

"Oh..... didn't know you had a cousin.... I'm gonna take a bath and get the kids ready for bed."

"Alright ."

Geten looked at me moving my head twords him. Lust was the only thing that you could see in him. He then kissed me as shigaraki came into the room. Dropping a glass.

Something didn't feel right when the glass broke. Like. We had broken apart. I never should've did what I did.

"Shig. I'm sorry! Please shigaraki! Give me another chance.

She grabbed the kids and immediately ran out of the door with several bags. Guess she knew...

But something about that glass didn't feel....right? There is no way to put it. And no word can describe the feeling....

Like a broken heart....but the heart is real. And beating. And it stopped...... No word can describe it........

Sin......

867 heehee