Quadruplet Trouble

----dabi pov---

I'm so FUCKING TIRED! ALL THEY DO IS CRY,EAT,SHIT, REPEAT! I JUST WANNA SLEEP!!!

They wake up at exactly twelve in the morning and cry there hearts out! And shiggy is still healing since she ripped like really really bad.(yes a woman does tear apart when giving birth if u didn't know) Leaving me to do all the hard work.

I went to go check on them at seven in the morning since they were crying waterfalls like never before. As I walked in, they all looked at me in union. They smiled in union as well and the girls started to laugh. The boys followed after them shortly.

I smiled and picked them up. Yeah it was a hassle but I got them all safely in my arms. I walked to my room were they saw mom and immediately went crazy. They started squirming making me almost drop them.

I sat them on our bed and we took a picture to cherish the moment. They all started giggling and moving around. It's not that having them is bad. It's just the crying for me.

"Hey dabi. Remember that one time when Rohiya threw that block at you. And Saiye(sah-ei-yhe) started laughing her ass off.!?" Shig said laughing.

"Shush!"

Flash back___

I was playing with he girls since I was bored and the boys were sleep. We were playing with blocks. Alphabet blocks to be specific.

Rohiya was chewing on the U side of a block. Me personally! I like the A side. It's better. I decided to share my info with my daughters.

"Hey Rohiya. Try this one! I think you'll like it!" I say smiling and handing her the A block. She dropped the U and took the A. Giving me a look she put it in her mouth. She looked she was enjoying it so that's good.

I turned to face Saiye. She was trying to figure out how to spell dad and mom. I decided to help her since I'm that good of a father.

"Here mama, let me help you. This is an M. Can you say M?"

"Eh...Mm"

"Good job! And this is an O. Can you say O?"

"Oh! Hehe!"

She put the blocks down spelling the word mom. She laughed and started clapping she grabbed the D block and all she needed was the A block.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! Rohiya has the A block. And we only have one. And she hates when anybody takes the blocks she has. So getting it back will be a hassle.

"Hey Rohiya can I see that A block?"

As I said that she hit me in my head. And of course Saiye started laughing!

"It's not funny Saiye!"

End of flash back___

"That wasn't funny shig! It's hurt!"

"Yes it was! Aha!" She said laughing.

"Remember when Nakimi threw up on you? And Haiko Shitted on you!?"

"Now that's not funny!"

The kids started laughing and laughing. As they also remember the times. I guess you can all ot quadruple trouble.

515. Hehehehehehe she got shitted on! Why is that funny to me!?