Acting funny

----touya pov---

It's been years since I seen tenko. I'm the number one hero now. And Keigo is about to have my second baby. He is also the number two hero.

I did him wrong. And I shouldn't have. Me and kiego have been together since the eleventh grade. I haven't seen tenko, toga, magne, or kieta( my name for mustard because I don't think he has one) since then. But I did fight I female that looked like toga.

But she wasn't as blood thirsty as toga was.

I walked in my house after a days work of being a hero. Keigo was one the phone with someone. He was laughing and then said I love you and hung up.

I got mad at what he said. Keigo only has girl friends. But the voice sounded like a male. I walked over to him and place a hand on his stomach. He pushes me off and looks up at me.

"What have I told you! The baby gets all rowdy when you touch him! He doesn't like it. And I don't wanna be in pain."

"Sorry hon. And sorry little one." I say giving his stomach a kiss.

------------------------ the next damn day

I was walking around the house and saw a used condom on the floor in the bathroom. I have never used a condom and it looked fresh. Well then again maybe it is mine. It had a year in it so maybe.

But I never wore a condom when getting Keigo pregnant. Or maybe I did. I need to stop getting ahead of myself.

I have also noticed that Keigo is acting pretty funny. He won't let me kiss him or the baby. And our son daisko has been asking him to see that person again.

I don't know though. Maybe it's me that's imagining things. I hope so.
----------------------------time skip to another day! Hurray!

Kiego and daisko have been distance themselves form me.ni have no idea what is going. But I don't like it

They have been acting really funny. I guess it's time to accept that he is cheating on me.

356 I'm going to be focusing more on this story.