The Past PT 2

Yeah I can't remember which story I wrote about getting some head boards. But like my mom is forcing ME to paint, like😑???? Also I had my first anxiety attack! Not panic! But anxiety! And I have acid reflux.... And I almost had to go to the ER. But I'm okay now.

Also there is mentions of gore and blood. And there is some fan theory.

---- Nobody pov----

Tomura walked to the car were he saw his mother with a broken neck. The life slowly left her eyes as she stopped breathing. Tomura tried to cry but tears wouldn't come out. He then looked in the backseat. He saw his older sister. She had a huge slit down the middle of her stomach. He watched as the organs spewed out.

The tears finally came. He looked twords the street. In the other car was a woman? And she was ... pregnant? Tomura walked over and saw. He saw that the woman was his aunt. Inko Shimura.

He didn't know how to relieve this moment. He didn't know what to do. He looked down the street and saw him. Young tenko... He was just standing there. Crying. The young child had started scratching her neck. Usually when the tomura starts scratching his neck he is about to have a panic attack.

He instantly knew. He had little time left before the memory would be destroyed. And he had to act fast.

He raced over and once again everything went black and white. and there it was again. The monster like figure.

It launched itself at tomura. He tried to decay the monster but nothing happened? He tried again and again. It was like his quirk was useless!

"What the hell? There is only one way right. What if? "

He slowly approached the monster. The monster slashed. Though it didn't effect tomura. Tomura kept walking twords it. He touched the monster.

"Words will go father than actions...so please. Young beast. I beg of you! Don't hurt the child! You are not a monster. You are lost. Let me guide you. Hand me the child. And rest. You lost creature." (Brings tears to a fictional characters eye😞)

Slowly the beast started to dissolve. The child ran up to him. Though his figure was different from the shoto. He didn't have any pupils. Just white eyes. His tears were also white. The young child had completely stopped crying. It was now smiling.

Once again everything was in color. His younger self looked at him. Looking at the hospital trucks Hana and his mother were alive. He walked with his younger to the door.

Putting her down she waved good bye.

"One more. You can do this! I believe in you! Though the next one is hard. I'll give you a hint though! Through success, there is error and failure. Good luck!"

Tomura walked through the blue door. The world was corrupted. And there it was. Another monster. Looking dead at him. It wasn't like a creepy lizard demon thing. But it was  more of a dragon.

He knew exactly what his younger self had told him. He understood perfectly.

"All I have to do is let you kill me.... So lets get this over with!"

Every memory. They were splattered everywhere from being a baby to being dead. Memories that where soon to come were covered with black goop. He lifted his arms out.(btw this is the last memory. It's dabi killing his reputation to live.)

The dragon like beast then lifted his claw. Tomura closed his eyes.

The dragon then stabbed through tomura's heart. The pain was excruciating. Everything went black. His eyes started flashing open. He was in a hospital.

He looked over to his left and saw dabi. His head was down and he was snoring lightly. He tapped his head the best he could. Dabi's head jolted up. He smiled and cried at the sight of tomura being alive.

To be honest he was extremely happy to see him.

---- dabi pov----

Tomura had woke up and wasn't very happy to see me. At least I think. She kept blinking twice at me. Well I should say he. He kept blinking twice at me. I put his hand on top of mine being careful not to kill myself.

Though he did have gloves on. His chest area is still gruesome and infected, but you can tell it's healing. His veins were healed as well. He can barely talk but I asked everyone for a moment. Which was two nurses shoto,toga in disguise, and yes...geten..

"Hey tomu.. you might not be happy to see me but....me and geten aren't together anymore. He just came for attention. But I have something I wanna tell you. The kids are doing good!"

"Hmm~Mmrrmm~ "

"I know I know. I've been here before. But everything is going to be okay! Who exactly did this? Or was it me that did?"

"No..not.....you. w-w-war....y-y-yin-.......sh-shi.. sec-cond apartment b-building. O-o-on h-h-h-houk-ka road...."

"Waryinshi..... second apartment building on houka road. I'll take care of this. Don't worry about your hospital bill. Ill pay that. Bit right now that bitch has to pay!"

"W-wa?"

"Don't worry! He'll never hurt you again! Ill make sure of that. And when that's over everything will go back to normal. Unless...you want the old ways back.. Besides the cheating!!"

"Oh dabi......"

920 RAR! Did I scare you again? Yeah I think I did!😌