Daddy Compress (no smut involved)

----tomura pov----

Soooo.... I got in trouble. Yeah like big trouble! The thing is my new father is kinda strict. Like, he is nice but he is strict. Our report cards came home today and I have been failing in band because my clarinet is broken. And the reeds cost $11.00 for thirteen. I have that but my ligature is bent and tore which causes the read to split easily.

I have no idea what to do. So in band I made a 56. And Kurogiri was furious! He loves to hear me play my clarinet. So that really upset him. Toga had joined band and is now playing the clarinet with me so she lets me borrow hers. But she went to juvi for stabbing bitch face.

Since I made a 56 he took my phone and gaming setup. He also made me practice for 20 minutes a day!  Luckily my new ligature came in. $20.00 dollars! All because mine is a step up clarinet!

I told him I was gonna try to get my grade up. He listened bit still said I was grounded for a week.

---------------------------------—–--------------------------------time skip day 2 still shiggy pov

The next day I woke up all my stuff was back in my room. I was drained from practicing! All my energy was gone! I was so drained I didn't have the energy to sleep!

I got ready for school knowing it's gonna be boring because toga is gone. But I'll try to make the best out of it. Maybe I can find a new friend.

Speaking of new friend... Kurogiri has been talking to someone on the phone a lot! Like every second of the day! He even forgets to I'm home sometimes! He was laughing at a joke the person made in the middle of the night!

Any way. I walked to school to see touya and his friends at the entrance. They stared directly at me and made a face of disgust. I walked in and ignored them. I don't want anything to do with them!

As I was walking in one of them dead legged me! And of course I fell. I hit the ground really hard and my vision went black. Way to start the day.

----touya pov----

"WHAT THE FUCK! I SAID DEAD LEG HIM NOT KILL HIM!" I say at jin. That stupid idiot! Always doing stupid shit! I picked up tenko bridal style and made my way to the nurses office.

It was about an hour before tenko woke up. I don't know why but instead of training I stayed with him. That lets everybody know that he is my crush. Right?

Then nurse checked over him to see if he had an concussion. Thankfully he didn't! I got his thing's packed and waited for his father to get here so he could go home.

'I feel bad for him. I didn't mean to hurt him. I just wanted to make him like me.' I think to myself before a guy with brown hair and hazel eyes walks in. He had a deep voice that sounded royal.

The nurse looked at him with a "who are you" look.

"Oh please forgive me! Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Sako. Atsuhiro Sako. And I'm here to pick up To-Tenko Shimura of you don't mind."

Tenko looked at him with an amazed look. He mumbled to himself. I could barely make out what he said. But i heard it okay.

"So that's who Kurogiri keeps talking to. Oh wow." Is what he had said.

They signed put and went home. And twice got into trouble and got detention.

----tomura pov----

I walked in and immediately dragged Kurogiri in the living room to confront him.

"Who is this!?" I say as I felt a headache come on.

"This is um...uh..... Your possibly new father."

"I'm being adopted out again?" I say tears starting to form.

"No tomura. Not like that. More of like.....in a marriage way."

"WHAT!" I yell and almost fainted. That Sako cought me before I feel though.

"What I'm trying to say is......he is my fiance. And he might be your step dad."

Sako looked at Kurogiri. "Why my love! Of course I'm willing to take care of the your child! As your future husband it's my job!" He said a little annoyed.

Well. Guess I'll actually have a good family now. Even though Kurogiri is a villain.

746. I already like it better than before.