A safe place

F-slur

Tomura was going nowhere. She kept driving and driving. The kids were crying, she was crying, everything was crying. Everything. With nowhere to go she felt stupid for leaving.

If anything she should have kicked dabi out and kept her house. She was driving to nowhere. Until she saw himiko on the streets. What is she doing out here?' she thought to herself.

She pulled over

"Toga? What are you doing out here? It's raining!"

"Huh! Oh hey bestie! Hey what's wrong? Why are there clothes packed? Did he!?"

"Sadly yes. Bit I don't wanna think or talk about it."

"Need me to kill him?"

"No! Hey can we stay with you?"

"Of course baby t! Here follow me."

The had came up to togas house. It was big. But not that big. She showed them there rooms. After, she had fixed dinner. It was adorable to toga watching the kids walk.

Though tomura knew that she couldn't just stay here and not help out with the bill's. And the kids living with them is gonna be even more difficult.

Toga had seen the stressed tomura. She immediately did the one thing she knew how to do. Hug people. She was still young but she knew that tomura needed a hug. It helped most of her friends.

Tomura had hugged back. She cried into togas arms. She couldn't help but blame herself for what dabi had did. Though it wasn't her fault. She still blamed herself.

"Toga! What's wrong with me!? What did I do!?"

"You did nothing! There is absolutely nothing wrong with you tomura! You are perfect!"

"Then why did he cheat on me!? Why is it always with a guy!? Do I need to be a guy? Will he love me then!?"

"Tomura he never loved you! He never loved you because you are to good for him to love! He wasn't at your level of love! And he is just a gay fagot bastard! You are better than him! You have potential and he doesn't! He still loves you! But he did it because he thinks that guillotine-"

"Geten."

"Geten, is gonna give him a better life! And he isn't. Now suck up those tears and show that burnt bitch who is boss."

"I will! And please don't cuss around the kids."

"Oh sorry little ones."

The all looked at toga. They said okay in union which toga nearly fainted by. Tomura laughed. Though she did still love dabi. Maybe she could get back with him. But how?

Dabi was always jealous of when other people looked at tomura or spoke to her. And even asked her out. Maybe she could fate another person? That will do it!

454. Time for some romance drama! Also give a round of applause to random7210 for giving me the idea! Thanks!❤️🧡💛💚💙💜