The Past PT 1

Rar

---- nobody pov----

In the comma

Tomura lay. He lay in his hospital bed. He had woken up at a house. A burning house. He saw random shadows to his left. They were crying. He heard crying coming from the house. His first instinct was to save the child.

He began to move with no control. He only wanted to save the child. He went into the house. The fire didn't effect him. He then called out.

"Where are you! Can you speak!? Please if so make noise!"

He looked up to see the child staring down at him. Though the child looked extremely creepy. It was an all black figure like the other ones. His eyes were almost closed but he had black pupils. He was crying an unusual color. His tears were a sweet purple color.

"How can I get to you little one?" The child pointed

There were several flights of stairs he had to climb. But he climbed them. He started to feel lightheaded. Though no matter what he continued to climb.

Soon the child was in sight. Though there was a thing blocking the way. It was huge and had its back turned. A monster? No. More than a monster.

It had turned around and saw him? Slashing at his face. Though in the hospital. It was just dabi touching his face. Could he be the monster? Maybe. Haven't made up my mind yet.

The monster kept slashing at his face. The child started to cry even more. The more he saw tomura get hit the more tears came out. Though the child had no sign of a mouth. It kept crying.

Tomura was now busted up. He was bloody and dirty. His clothes were now burnt. The monster went to slash off his hand.

"If I were you I wouldn't have don't that. Turn to dust bastard!"

The monster touched his hand and decayed away. The child then looked at him. A mouth now appeared and a smile spread across the child's face. It ran up to him.

He hugged him and closed his eyes. But when he opened them up there was color. The child was hugging a person in the same position as he had did. Then he realized....he had relived the past.

He saw the family. It was dabi's family! There was his mother Rei. The nicest woman in the world. She was talking to a teen. The teen looked familiar.

"I-is that....me!?"

Indeed it was him! He looked to his right and saw dabi. Kissing him on the forehead making him blush. He turn to the front and saw shoto and Natsuo hugging him. Shoto had on his blanket from when he was a baby. And Natsuo was clinging on to his leg.

He then turned to the left and saw little Fuyumi giving him a flower. To this day the flower still lives. It stays inside of his room with toga! She waters it everyday. Finally he looked to the side of Fuyumi and saw endeavor smiling. He was giving him sixty dollars.

Though endeavor never smiles? This was a genuine smile. A real smile. And there he was. The center of attention. He thought to himself.

"This is the best moment of my life yet. He saw a light. He turned around and saw the family together waving goodbye. They were shadows again. He waved back as the figure of shoto ran to high him.

His voice was distorted and weird. But at least tomura could make out the words easily. He picked him up as he told him a secret.

"There are two more memories. Dabi is the monster in them all. When you finish the other twoyou will be able to awake. We will all be there for your leave. Thanks for saving me twice! Bye bye now! I'll see you when you awake!"

With that he hopped down and went to his family. He started to walk up the stairs to see a door. A white door with a yellow gradient. He looked back and the family wasn't there. He opened the door and went in.

And indeed there was yet another memory he no longer remembered. Though this was a tragic one. His mother and Hana.

714. Achoo! Sry I'm a little sick.