Recruiting

Meet Niela. She is lesbian.

----tomura pov----

I have been hiding for six years now. I miss everyone. Even touya. I still love him even after what he did. I can't get over him. I never knew that I had loved him.

He needs me. He needs the love and affection after what hawks did to him. That bastard! I just hope he is okay. I don't want touya to be hurt.

I look outside the window and see a burnt figure with more people coming my way with my friend Giran. It was four people to be exact. But the burnt one really cought my eyes.

"OH SHIGARAKI! I have some recruits!"

"Quit yelling!" I say walking down stairs.

-------------------------------------------------time skip 2 days before

----dabi pov---

Me and toga were walking down the street. Just a little health walk and we would return home. That's until a random crackhead came up to us.

"Hey! My friend has a business industry. It's a simple name. League of Villains. She saw you and wanted you to join. She thinks you guys would work good for her plans. The plan into kill the hero industry. Are you willing to join?"

I looked at toga and she said yeah. I did too. I just have this feeling that I get to see tenko again! This time I'm trusting it. Only for tenko though.

We walked for hours and hours. And finally we came up to a purple bar! I was hoping tenko would be in there but instead a very thick woman came down stairs.

She might be tenko. I mean he was trans. So maybe this is him. Maybe this is the love of my life and I finally get to see him again!

That was until the crackhead started to speak. And the girl had a high soft raspy voice. Tenko's voice was smooth and soft.

----------------------------time skip back

"Oh you came ba- Giran. Why did you get these random people off the street! How do you get a blonde haired boy and a long black haired girl mixed up!"she yelled.

"Sorry hot cheeks! I'm a little high."

"No Giran! YOUR DRUNK OFF YOUR ASS!AND YOU'RE EXTREMELY HIGH!" She yelled even louder.

"Any way...who are you two? And what are your names. I have a questions for you guys once I have that info."

I was shocked at how beautiful she was! I'm bi so it doesn't matter who they are. Maybe I can move on from tenko. I'll try to go for her. Since I wasn't saying anything toga took the lead.

"I'm himiko! Himiko toga! My quirk allows me to turn into people when I drink their blood! More blood. Longer effect." She started way to happy.

"I like you. Your cool! And for you mister six foot ten?" I blushed at the name.

"I'm dabi. My quirk is-"

"AH AH! Your reaaal name!"

"I'll tell you when you're ready. And my quirk is cremation." I say slightly annoyed. I hate when people Interrupt me.

She scoffed at me and showed us to our rooms. My room was right next to hers which she seemed annoyed about. But sadly this isn't tenko. The guy said her name was tomura shigaraki. That's far from tenko!

I walked into my room. It was blank but had a bed closet and nightstand. She said that we could paint the walls and decorate them however we wanted to. I'm leaving mine blank.

----------------------------time skip brought to you by shigarakis prostate exam coming back clear from STDs! Two days later

Its been two days and I can tell tomura hates me. She and toga have been getting along really well though. I want to tell her that I like her but hell if she would say yes.

Some of the others had joined and my friend spinner is also developing a crush on tomu. Hehheh. She hates when I call her tomu.

Also her compress and Kurogiri have really been getting along. They almost seem happy. Way too happy.

I walked to the bar area and asked Kurogiri for a drink. I've been drinking a lot after what Keigo had done. I'm still pretty sad about it.

And the kids aren't even mine. But maybe I can have my own someday. If I get with tomura.

720. Y'know he will!