Reunited

----dabi pov---

I have been taking care of tomura like never before. I mean we are dating after all. And I want her to feels safe.

Not to mention! She has age regression. I heard it somewhere that they are also called littles.(when someone told me that I thought they didn't have good grammar.) She is adorable when she is regressed!

Something tell me though that I haven't moved on from tenko. I'm starting to get the suspicion that tomura is tenko.

I walked into her room and she wasn't in there. Seeing that I took the chance to look around. Her room is pretty big and it took me a whileI was walking around and saw something under her bed.'what the fuck?' I thought to myself. What could she be hiding in that box? Maybe I should look. But then again it's not my business.

Welp curiosity got the best of me and i opened it anyway. I was expecting it to be sex toys. Like a dealdo or something. Maybe hand cuffs.

Hell she has age regression! She isn't that freaky. I opened the box only to see pictures and and a dog collar. And to my surprise they where pictures of a child that looked identical to tenko. I knew it!

"What the hell! GET OUT!" She saw me with the pictures from the box. Her expression immediately dropped.

"Put those back! Those aren't for you to see!"

"Tenko.... it's you." She shut the door and bent down beside me.

"Yeah. I'm that weird tenko kid you probably used to date. I dated more than one person so.....who are you exactly?"

It's been almost a year. I think I should tell her.

"Believe it or not...I'm...touya."

"Touya! You bitch! I'm so happy I found you!" She hugged my neck as I hugged back.

We stayed there for a while. The moment was too peaceful to break. But we knew we soon had to break apart. Im glad I trusted my instincts.

We walked out of the room and it was dark outside. How long were we hugging? Everyone was asleep. It was extremely quiet besides Jin's snoring!

We embraced this moment. Quietness. Peacefulness. And the loving scent of my tenko. I knew I would find him some day.

"Tenko."

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry for doing what I had did. Can you forgi-"

I was cut off by a sweet kiss. It wasn't long but it was nice. Very nice. Nice enough to turn me on. She looks at me as we part. But my eyes are set on those juicy lips. So moist and thick. That scar adds even more detail to how beautiful they are.

I go back in for another kiss. This one being filled with passion. I ask for an entry and she grants it. I pick her up and take her to the room.

I can't wait to fill my tenko up to the brim.

496 NO! The lucky number is backwards! 69! Ahahah!