Taken

----dabi pov----

I woke up one night. A stormy night. Usually the kids would be crying at this hour but it was quiet. That's good. I guess.

I could go back to sleep for what felt like hours. But it was only about twenty minutes. Still way too long for me. I need my sleep! But something didn't fit right.

I was zoning out thinking until I heard the front door slam open. That's when the kids started to cry. And people were telling them to shut up. NO ONE TAKES MY KIDS AND TELLS THEM TO SHUT UP!

Shig had woken from her slumber grabbing a bat from the side of our bed. He looked at each other and ran out of our room seing two people one with blonde hair and one with red and white.

They looked too familiar. Way too familiar.

I ran after them shooting my flame screaming and yelling. Shig decayed the bat on accident and started throwing things at them also screaming and yelling.

Tears filled out eyes as we failed to get our kids back. Shig fell on the floor screaming and crying. I reached down and held her tight. Crying with her.

This isn't the end and we will get them back. I will get them back for her. Telling everybody in the morning will be heartbreaking.

-------------------------------------------------------------time skip brought to you by the kids! New day

----nobody pov----(been a while since I done this pov.)

The next morning was tragic. The kids were gone and the two parents were devastated. They cried all night before finally having enough energy to tell the rest of the villains.

They looked at each other with teary eyes. Shig began to talk as dabi listened. While he did so he held onto her rocking her back and forth.

"Touya~ this is all my f-fault~!"

"Tomu don't you every say that again! It's never your fault. It's just something that happened okay?" He said reassuring.

"Okay~ should we tell them~?"

"Yeah. If we do then we could come up with a plan to save them."

The couple got up and went to the Front room. Not only to confess, but to also come up with a plan to get their kids back.

"So you guys...we have some bad news. But there might be a good side." Dabi began.

"The kids......got taken last night.....by UA student's....s-so we are coming up with a plan t-to get them back~" shig said now starting to cry. Dabi held her allowing her to cry in his arms. Even though his shirt was now soaked.

"That's horrible you guys! But we are willing to help with the small beans! I can kill all the cameras at the school if you want!" Toga said enthusiastically but caring.

"Of course toga! That's a good idea! Or you can disguise as one of the students and I kill the cameras! I can make clones to help! Oh and compress can capture the people on our way!" Jin said.

As the members came up with a plan immediately the couple smiled. They joined their friends for the plan. No one was gonna hurt their kids.

Never.

539. Huh. Yeah we need some action in the story. So here!