Are you jelly?[Part 4]

⚠️ VERY DRAMATIC ⚠️
                        Y/N POV'S
I sitting on the toilet with the toilet seat cover down. I was on my phone looking at Halloween costume inspo,until I heard the bathroom doorknob shake. I jumped a little as I saw Junior walk in the bathroom.

"What did you want to talk about?"He asked closing the door.
"Why"I asked him.
"What do you mean "why"?"He asked.
"Why did you yell at me?"I told him with head facing the floor with my voice low almost like a whisper.
"L-Look about what I said I-I didn't mean anything"He paused.
"I didn't mean to hurt you,I was just-"He stopped himself.
"You were just what?"I asked him.
"I had saw you and Oliver talking together so I thought you-never mind"He told me.
"Junior if you don't finish your sentence-"I told him.
"I thought you would like him more than me and stop being friends with me"He said in a low tone. I walked up to him and gave him a hug.I felt his arms slowly wrapping around my waist as he pulled me into a kiss.

"Junior I-"I tried to say as he cut me off.
"Y/N I'm sorry I thought you wanted to"He said.
"Junior you have a girlfriend"I told him.
"We broke up..."He said.
"Oh..well that still doesn't make it okay"I said.

"Y/N don't you get it the reason Lexy and I broke up was because of you. She found out that I like you and the reason I yelled at you was not because I thought Oliver was gonna replace me I was jealous that he was talking to you and I wasn't!"He yelled. He opened the doors and was bout to walk out.

"I like you too"I said. He walked up to me and kissed me this time it wasn't a short kiss it long It could have been longer if Jake didn't say."you guys are so disgusting I hope y'all know that".
Junior and I pull away from each other but he still has his arms around my waist.
"What was the point of interrupting us"Junior asked.

"Because your parents said it's time to go and plus I don't want you kissing all up on my bestie"Jake said.
"I thought I was you best friend how could you betray me Y/N"Junior said being fake hurt with his hand on his chest.
"Junior can you just go already you don't want to keep your parents waiting"Jake said.We all started to walk downstairs. Bree had hugged me and then went Inside of the car with Logan.
I told Junior goodbye as Jake and I went inside the house.

HIIII my lovebugssss💕💕I hope you all enjoyed the story

I hope you all enjoyed the story