Friend😒 [Part 18]

Look I deleted Wattpad for storage reasons and I forgot my password..tell me why I logged back in and I had 562 notifications💀. Also, that you for 5k reads(perioddd🤭). I also really love comments so can y'all spam me I'm bored and I have no ideas for my imagines book😭. Byee I've talking too much (thank you for the people who read the whole paragraph💋) Also Junior's POV this whole chapter Bcus it's fun to do🙈

MAKE SURE TOOOO VOTE⭐️⭐️⭐️

JUNIOR'S POV
📍School
12:20 pm (lunch)

"All you have to do is say "hey I'm Junior, Y/N'S boyfriend" and then you guys will start talking and become friends.."
Jake said pointing at Tobi who is at his locker.

"Fine" I say as I start to walk over to him.

"Hey you're Junior right"
Tobi says. Look at him he beat me too it. Now I gotta make a new prompt.

"Yeah?"

"Y/N told me a lot about you, I'm Tobias, but you can call me Tobi."
He said and he extended his hand out. I shake his hand.

"Yeah, Nice to meet you Tobi."
I smiled. We ended up talking for while until I saw Y/N walking down the hallway. I walked up to her a I grabbed her arm.

"Junior?"She said turning around.

"Hey." I tried to sound like the cool bad boy, but I sounded like one in a Disney movie...

"Hey?" She responded giving me a weird expression.

"Oh, I just um..I wanted to y'know..ask if.." Now I look and sound like a loser. Why am I stuttering?!

"You wanted to ask what?"
She asked titling her head to the side slightly.

"If you like wanted to go on a date sometime?"
Why am I acting so nervous?

"Yeah, I'd love too, after we find out if chucky is dead or not."
She smiled and practically skipped away she seemed so happy. Even before I asked her out on date she was already smiling hard. I don't know why she smiling for and why she's so happy..is because I left her alone..nah she loves me.

"I told you she was going to say yes"
Tobi said from behind me. Shut up I knew she was going to say yes, is what I wanted to say.

"Well usually when we argue I have to text her apologizing...mainly because I'm always in the wrong, but still."I don't know why I said that now I'm sounding like a loser in front of Tobi too.

"So she wears the pants in the relationship?"
He said holding in his laugh.

"No.."
I told him sounding somewhat embarrassed.
"It's not funny.."
I said with an attitude.

"Junior has anyone ever called you sassy? Because the whole time we've talked you've been acting like it"
He laughed.

"Sassy? I'm not sassy.."
I tell him, slightly embarrassed.

"Okay sure."
Tobi laughed.
"Well, I gotta go to English. See you later?" He asked.

"Yeah, see you later."
I smiled and I walked over to Jake who was on his phone. He looked at me.

"So, how was it?"

"It was alright he's a pretty cool guy...I guess." I say playfully rolling my eyes.

"Junior stop lying you know you enjoyed talking to him. Just admit that you were wrong about him."
Jake said smirking.

"Whatever.."
I said crossing my arms.
"There's something I need to tell you, but make sure that you tell your boyfriend too, okay?"

"Okay I will—"
He responded.
"Boyfriend? The fuck are you talking about?" He said confused.

"Jake,"
I say placing my hand on his shoulder.
"We both know that you and Devon are— y'know inlove so admit that you two are boyfriends."
I say in a calm voice.

"Ew don't touch me I don't know where your hands been...anyway tell me what you wanted to tell me before you forget." He said crossing his arms.

"Okay, okay you know how you and Lexy 'killed' chucky..well that wasn't him..he switched bodies with Coraline's new doll. I spotted him in the auditorium.."

"When was this?"
Jake asked shocked.

"Like three days ago."
I said shrugging.

"Three—"
He paused for a second.
"So, you're telling me that chucky has been running around for three days and you haven't told anyone?!"
Jake whisper shouted.

"I told Y/N.."

"Junior we live together and that topic never came up?!"
He whisper shouted again.

"I know, I know.."
I said looking at the floor.
"My bad.."

"I'll go tell Devon. What class do you have right now?"
He asked.

"I got p.e. See you later?"
I told him. He nodded and walked away. Now, I gotta do the stupid pacer test (My fat ass used to make up excuses with my asthma💀).

HELOOO MY LUVBUGSSS💕💕My boyfriend🙈🙈This was a short chapter I'm sorry and Devon will be in the next chapter

My boyfriend🙈🙈
This was a short chapter I'm sorry and Devon will be in the next chapter...I hope. I just needed to post.
(832 words)
SPAM MY COMMENTS PLEASE 💋💋