Alive [Part 17 1/2]

MAKE SURE TO VOTEE
⭐️⭐️⭐️!!!!

JUNIOR'S POV
📍School 3:10pm

School is finally over and I haven't seen my girlfriend since that Tobi kid stopped us in the hallway. I'm okay with Y/N having male friends. For example , Jake, even though he's gay he's still a guy.

If I'm being honest, Tobi is a handsome guy don't get me wrong, but he's a little to handsome to be all up on my girl. Speaking of Y/n
, I can see her walking up to me acting like she hasn't been avoiding all day.

"Hi"She said trying to hug me.

"Now you want to talk to me" I told her returning the hug.

"Here you go" She said rolling her eyes. I scrunched my face up as we headed out of school.

"We can't walk home together today, remember "She said in a sad tone.

"I know"I said with a attitude.

"Don't be like that, Tobi is my partner for our project nothing else"

"Yeah sure."

"What? So you don't trust me?"She questioned me.

"I do, but the last guy (Oliver) you were friends tried to get with you"

"Whatever"She said walking away.
I decided to give her some space. It seems like she's been annoyed with me lately. Maybe it's because of how clingy I've been recently.

Or she doesn't want me walking her to every single class.
If I'm being honest I think the reason why I'm being so clingy now is because I'm scared of losing her. I know that sounds dumb.

I guess it's time for my monthly Devon talk. I shook my head and called an Uber because what's the point of walking home without Y/N,

That makes me seem like a loser, but it's the truth. Oh no! I'm becoming a loser just like Jake only difference is I'm not gay. Plus, He was born a loser.

TIMESKIP
📍wheeler estate 3:45 pm
(Living room)

"-then she walked away and I let her" I explained to Devon.

"You're so dumb" He said shaking his head.
"She obviously wanted you to go after her"He said practically yelling at me.

"How am I supposed to know that she said 'whatever' and walked away"I shouted slightly.

"You're her boyfriend! You're supposed to know!"He said poking my shoulder. I ran my hand through my hair.

"You okay?"Devon asked. I didn't even notice the tears running down my face. I quickly wiped them away nodding my head in response. I hate crying in front of other people, it makes me feel vulnerable.

"Come here"He said opening his arms.

"What?"I said confused.

"Y/n told me if you start to get to emotional to hug you or something like that" He said dropping his arms back to his sides.

"I'm not being emotional" I say slightly embarrassed.