Too far [Part 16]

YALL REALLY THOUGHT💀💀
That would be rude if I just ended my story like that ☹️ Was my prank funny 😂😂😂
MAKE SURE TO VOTE⭐️⭐️⭐️

You really thought I was about to continue with this story💀

I got you twice

Just stop scrolling it's embarrassing

Y/N'S POV
📍5:04 pm
Wheeler household

Now that the person in finally through the window we can see who it is.

"Lexy?"I say from behind Junior.

"Oh-you're here.."She scrunched he face up as she heard me speak.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"Well, usually when I come over Junior makes sure that you aren't here" she says. I look in Junior's direction and he shook his head 'no' repeatedly.

"Lexy, the faster you tell us why you're here the faster you can leave" Junior said.

"Where's your cousin, I need to talk to him."She looking around the room. She was actually starting to piss me of.

"About?"Junior questions.

"None of your business"She said with an attitude.

"Look, if it's about his doll being alive I know now" Junior said proudly as he felt included.

"Well you better act like you don't know unless... you want to end up like you mom "She said instantly regretting it.
He was silent for second.

"Junior I-"She tried to say.

"No, you're right, but at least my mom cared for me because last time I checked your mom's still alive and she could care less about you" He said.

"You don't mean that"She said holding in tears.

"I do mean it just like how you meant it when you dressed up as my late uncle for Halloween"He yelled slightly.

"Junior-"I tried to say.

"Actually Lexy I wished your mom died instead It wouldn't have made a difference anyway.."He said and walked out of the room. I looked at Lexy and saw her breathing really heavy and I mean she deserved it but, It's just-never mind. Jake barged into the room.

"What's with all the noise-" He said. "Lexy? What are you doing here?"He continued.

"Also where's Junior?

"Oh!Jake you're here"Lexy said quickly blinking her tears away.

"Why wouldn't I be-"He said.

"Can we talk?"She asked.

"What for?"He said. She gives him a look.
He sighed giving in.

"Well I'll go check on Junior"I said leaving. Now that I think about it I check on him A lot. I made it downstairs and saw him watching Spongebob in the living room. I sat down next to him and he laid his head in my lap.

I played with his hair for a while watching the show.
After a while he turned his head so he was face to face with me thighs. As he did that I felt my thighs get a little damp.

He has been more emotional lately after the incident. I mean who would after all that.

I cupped his both sides of his head and lifted it so our foreheads were touching. I wiped his tears. Almost cried myself because it hurts to see him cry. I pecked his lips a few times and laid on my back. He then laid on top of me and cried into my shoulder.

"Y/n?.."

"Mhm"I say rubbing his back.

"I love you"He said.

"I love you too"I say kissing the top of his head.

I cant put any images 😭☹️☹️
Anyway
HELLOOOO MY LUVBUGS💕💕

Short chapter💀
I hope you all are feeling or doing okay