Marcus Rashford (Song Imagine)

NAME: Lia

I'll be Home for Christmas - Michael Buble

Marcus' POV:

I'll be home for Christmas

You can plan on mePlease have snow and mistletoeAnd presents by the tree

After the World Cup, I went to Dubai with Mason Mount and Benny Harris, to buy presents and chill out after the defeat. Lia went home and she completely understood why I had to go to Dubai, and she was kinda happy because she has something planned. I sigh and go get ready for the airport. 

 Christmas eve will find me

Where the love light gleams
I'll be home for Christmas
If only in my dreams

I get to the airport and Mason is throwing out his water. "Ugh, why can't we bring water through" said Mason, complaining. "I know, it's stupid" I said, sighing. We go through security after checking in. We go to a cafe and have some food before we go to the gate. We sit at the gate and I play on my phone. "I can't wait to see Lia again" I said, smiling. "I say you can't!" said Mason, smiling. I smile and we look around at people.

I'll be home for Christmas

You can plan on mePlease have some snow and mistletoeAnd presents by the tree

When we board, I settle down and take out my book. I smile and begin to read. I notice Mason is reading too. I laugh and look out the window. I just buy coke and crisps with a chocolate bar. Mason does the same and we relax back. I smile and rub my cheeks. 

Christmas eve will find meWhere the love light gleamsI'll be home for ChristmasIf only in my dreams
I'll be home for ChristmasIf only in my dreams

Once we land, we go get our luggage and then we go our separate ways.  I smile and tell the driver my address. He asks me how was Qatar and what I did after, he was really friendly. "It's for free, Marcus. You all got us to the Quarter finals!" said Paul, smiling. "Thanks, Paul" I said. I grab my stuff and walk to the front door. I take a breath and go inside. "Honey, I'm home!" I said, smiling. I hear footsteps and her jumping on me. I kiss her and she kisses back. "I love you, I missed you!" said Lia. "I missed you too!" I said, smiling. I put her down and she brings me to the kitchen. "You cooked all that?" I ask. "I did, now sit down and lets have a healthy dinner" said Lia, pushing me to the table. 

We enjoy our food before relaxing. 

Our Christmas was amazing and I proposed on Christmas Day!

I hope you enjoyed the last song imagine!

Happy Christmas everyone! I might update tomorrow but most likely won't!

Lorna xx