REQUESTED Lautaro Martinez

ismaelgharbi03

NAME: Yassmin

All for You - Cian Ducrot and Ella Henderson

The pov's are based on the song when the verses are them by themselves. The verses with them both will in either one.

Lautaro's POV:

CIAN'S PART:

I roll over, but it's empty

You used to lay here beside meI swallow my pride 'cause it's all on me

Me and Yassmin, we dated for 3 years and I loved her. I still do but every morning I wake up, I roll over to see an empty spot beside me. We broke up 4 months ago and I still miss her.

CIAN'S PART:

Is it too late? Forgive me

Did you mean what you said? Are you angry?Lost more than a friend, now I'm on my knees

We broke up over me being more busy on football and enjoying spending time with friends. She was angry and told me I was a fucker and that I deserved to not have a girlfriend since I can't spend time with her. I want to know does she forgive me for neglecting her, is she still angry?

CIAN'S PART:

I don't know why I'm praying tonight

But if you can hear meTell me if you hear me

I hope she knows, hope she can hear me tonight praying over us. I wish she could tell me she can hear me, at least once. 

CIAN'S PART:

And I should've called

And I should've triedAnd I should've walked you home every nightAnd I should've kissed you ten thousand timesJust to tell you I love youI should've done it allAll for you, babyBut now I'm just a little too lateTo be what you neededBut I hope that he is

She has a new guy. I now look back at our relationship, I should have tried harder. I should have kissed her a thousand times, maybe even a million times. I wish I could tell her I love you once more time. I wish I was able to see her again. Just to tell her I love her. I know I'm late. So I hope that your new guy is doing what I should have done. 

YASSMIN'S POV:

ELLA'S PART:

Oh, I tried not to move on, but, darling, I've grown

And now you're left hurting while I'm on the roadTreading on pieces we've already brokeWere we already broken?

Me and Lautaro have been broken up for 4 months and I moved on after 2 months. Me and Dylan, we have something special. I can see myself falling in love with him. I did try to not move on but I grew, I changed. I know I am hurting him by doing this, but were we broken well before our break up? I don't know.

ELLA'S PART

But I still called you at 2AM

When I felt a moment of you in him

Said, "It's not important, but how you been?"Guess I miss your voice, guess I had a drinkNow I'm sat here with things to sayLike I wish I called you, I wish I stayedHold it back 'cause I'm too afraidBut you let me walk away

I did call him at 2AM and it was after he did something that reminded me of Lautaro. He reminded me of Lautaro and I called. He answered. I told him it's not important, asked how he was. It was after I had way too many drinks and maybe I missed his voice. Now I wish I called him again, I wish sometimes that I stayed. But now I hold it back because he let me walk away. He let me leave, he didn't fight for me in the end. 

BOTH:

Don't know why I'm praying tonight
But if you can hear me
Tell me if you hear mE

I pray sometimes that he can hear me. But I don't think he can, because how?

Both:

And I should've called

And I should've triedAnd I should've walked you home every nightAnd I should've kissed you ten thousand timesJust to tell you I love youI should've done it allAll for you, babyBut now I'm just a little too lateTo be what you neededBut I hope that he isI hope that she is

I know he has a new girlfriend now, all I know is that I hope she does what I couldn't do. I hope she kisses him ten thousand times, tell him 'I love you'. I just hope his happy with her, Hayley is her name. Hayley, take good care of him.

BOTH:

I shouldn't've promised that I'd never fall

But you saw the writing all over the wallsI try not to cry in the places we'd go toBut you know I still care for you

His friends told me he regretted not promising that he'd never fell for me, that he saw the writings on the wall. While I try not to cry in places we used to go. I hope he knows that I still care for him.

Both:

I hope that he calls

I hope that he triesI hope that he walks you home every nightI hope that he kisses you ten thousand timesJust to tell you he loves you (Just to tell you she loves you)

I hope he calls me but I also hope he tries. Dylan walks me home every night, which Cian used to do. He gives me a thousand kisses. 

Lautaro's POV:

I hope that he kisses you ten thousand times
Just to tell you he loves you

I hope Dylan kisses her ten thousand times, tells her that he loves you. I hope your happy with Dylan, and I hope I am happy with Hayley which I know I can be. 

Sorry for the late update! I got caught up with work for college and my Dramione book!!

I hope you enjoyed!

Lorna xx