!CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!

[Hiii! Happy Holidays! In honor of Christmas, and other December related holidays, here is a christmas special! There will be minor hidden spoilers spread within this, so if you don't want any dont read, but this is all fun and giggles and relation to the actual plot I am writing is thrown out the window. Just character shenanigans and shits and giggles!! Enjoy!]

On a night filled with dew, and midnight flurry skies, a rooftop lit with dim lights flickered and shone across Jericho, and lifted spirits up high.

A half-darkened window hid a room split for two, along with two contrast characters that shone bright gold and blue. In all of the fun and the jolly good cheer, Enid had decorated a tree, and she didn't care who could hear.

She sang Christmas jingles, much to Wednesday's dismay, and in the flurry of it all, scared the poor girl away.

Wednesday wandered the stairs, her mind filled with unwanted cheer, but soon she realized, she was not alone in her fear.

In the Nevermore halls, stood a lot of Grinches alike, who HATED Christmas, and felt no delight.

Wednesday started a riot, insisting Christmas was no good, and they marched through the halls, banging feet on hard wood.

Below in the school, Tyler the hyde heard the news, and he rushed from the catacombs to make a big boom.

The former barista, to everyone's shock, proclaimed loudly and proudly how he liked Christmas a lot. They questioned his return, and why he was here, but all Wednesday saw was his sickenly jolly good cheer.

The Grinches scoffed, laughed and they cried, and shoved Tyler and his jolly old merry right back outside.

When shoved away by the haters, he was met with a face, a face he had loathed, and grown to hate. Xavier stood above Tyler, with a returning scowl on his face, and wondered what the boy was doing, back at this place.

When Tyler explained, that Christmas had to be saved, Xavier rejoiced and they put past their old hate. The two hatched up a plan, and gave their favorite Grinch one last look, before they took all their paper, and rushed to the book.

In Holiday spirit, the outcasts knew what to do, Christmas was about family, and love, and the outcasts needed it especially too!!

So the boys gathered a crew, dodging every rebel, and made sure to decorate every corner of this hell.

Being carried like a queen, atop the fellow Grinches heads, Wednesday wondered why Christmas couldn't be like this instead. Her heart grew smaller and smaller by the second, only to be stopped by the werewolf she had befriended.

Out from the hall appeared Tyler, Xavier, and Enid, who all apparently couldn't mind their own business. Peering down at the main hall, Wednesday was shocked, by dazzling decorations that made her eyes rot. Glitter and sequins clashed at her eyes, which had Enid written all over, so Enid, prepare to die.

Wednesday the Grinch glared at Tyler the hyde, and glared so much, he feared she could see inside. She gave him a scoff, and waved her grinches away, but only because she could handle this way.

"What are you doing here?" She asked him hotly, but to him, she seemed to be acting snobbily. He narrowed his eyes, and ignored her question, which only made her find him more unpleasant.

She kept her face still, did not shout, but her brain was malfunctioning, from keeping thoughts of him out. She turned to Enid, who looked oblivious, and asked, "Why?" but Enid gave her a look in her eye, and didn't answer the question.

Wednesday hid her despair, and gave him a glare, to which he returned a shift of his hair. His foot was not covered, nor was the other, and a lump on his head was noticed by her.

"Answer me now, or so will I shall, make you regret ever living at all."

The monster is Tyler's head spoke, which made the boy choke. 'Don't resist an order'

Tyler scoffed, and raised an eyebrow, to which the deeper voice coughed. 'I mean Merry Christmas my very dear Tyler."

Tyler finally did speak, much to Wednesday's glee, and he explained that he came to spread Christmas with thee.

Wednesday immediately turned sour, and with all her power, ordered all the presents to be destroyed. When her order was denied, by Principal Weems who was high and said, "Christmas is a time to be together."

Wednesday was sent to her room, with Enid to, and she ignored the wolf and embodied in gloom.

'Oh woe is me, how can Christmas possibly be? No one has ever done gifts for me.'

So after Enid went to sleep, Wednesday Addams started to creep. She slinked out of the room, and through the hall she did to, and peeked into every single dorm room.

She snatched every wrapped present and Christmas toy, due to her unhappy feelings towards cheerful girls and boys.

Tyler slept in the basement, with a present handmade in a basket tied with bows off of pavement. Wednesday snatched all the gifts, overcome with bliss, sure that lack of presents would ruin Christmas.

But Christmas morning arrived, and to her surprise, when the gifts failed to be giving, the students didn't cry, or pout, or become overwhelmed with depression or grief, ...they started singing.

(INSERT HOOVILLE SONG HERE)

Wednesday didn't like Christmas, she didn't like it at all, but seeing the true meaning made her heart not so small.

After returning the gifts after her change of heart, she realized to have a good time, she didn't have to be so dark.

The whole school of Nevermore feasted, everyone was invited, and Enid, the sunshine, was the most most excited.

[I smiled the whole time writing this!!! Happy Holidays!!! Love every one of you!]