cold metal- bonus part two

Robotic clicking rang in Marilyn's ears, her whole vision flickering in and out like an old cassette tape. Her eyes finally blinking open, she was met with bright fluorescents glaring down at her. She tried to rise up, but was jerked back by some force on her wrists. She glanced down, the tinges of pain prickling up her arm. She was met with the sight of coffee-bean skin that appeared to be her arm, and wires sticking out of her bare flesh. Located inside her skin, where raw red flesh and bone should be, was mechanically engineered parts, all ticking and faltering in unison.

Marilyn struggled against the cuffs that were binding her to her seat. The steel felt sickingly cold against her skin. She looked around her, seeing curly black hairs fall into her eyes. She widened her eyes. This wasn't her body.

She looked at what she was plastered against, it was steel, and her feet were also cuffed, her whole body positioned in a jumping jack. An operation slab.

Jerking again against her restraints, she felt her breaths start to get haggard, and rough, and she felt like she was slowly starting to lose consciousness. Then, a hand was placed on her shoulder. She flinched.

Craning her head that was already restrained from her body's captivity, she looked around. And she was met, with her face....

"What?" She tried to speak, but no words came out.

The other Marilyn chuckled, and rubbed her arm. "Hello Jaclyn, I see you're eager for today's experiment."

She jerked her head in disagreement, almost on instinct.

This Marilyn ignored her, and slapped on some rubber gloves and some goggles.

She gave a giddy little smile as she propped Marilyn back. Marilyn tried to squeal in protest, but her voice was inaudible.

Sweat building up on her brow, Marilyn shook her head rapidly in swift motions, trying to shake her way out of here.

The other Marilyn looked annoyed at her antics, and smiled without humor, and spun around in her chair to retrieve something. Marilyn hoped it was something to get her out of here, but when the other Marilyn returned, present in her hand was a glimmering syringe, pinned, and ready for use.

Marilyn screamed, with again no audio, and she tried to get away as the other her inched closer, jerking hard against her bonds, but it was no use. The syringe pricked Jaclyn's soft skin, and Marilyn's vision went dark.