Mother's loving embrace

Cold. Cold. Cold. Cold.

A young boy scurried out of his house, the pang of his parents screams ringing through his ears. Small feet splattered against wet cement, the rain dripping in cold waves down his neck.

A roar faltered across the landscape, and the adolescent boy's ears pricked in pain. He winced.

Dad had invited a friend over, but the boy had no idea that was his mother. Now the two were caught in a screaming match, and the soft-spoken female had gotten aggressive fast. His father had insisted it was fine, and for him to go upstairs, but the terrified little boy knew better.

Daddy was being attacked by a monster.

Ever nick, every scratch, every bruise up to that day and after hadn't been from work at the police station, it had been her.

[End of flashback]

[Tyler's POV]

Vivid colors swarmed his eyesight as he was shook back into reality. Tyler was then met with sorrowful, partially alarmed e/c irises.

He jumped back, his whole body covered in goosebumps, and his limbs twitching on their own. He looked accusingly at Y/n.

Their previously outstretched hand was now curled up in a clutched fist, and their face had a faraway expression.

Tyler didn't take time to process them, he tried to recall the memory he had been thrown into. It was engraved in his memory, but in blurry fragments, like a dirty DVD. Monster, fighting, rain, pain, falling, - monster.

He looked at Y/n, who seemed to be collecting their thoughts. "What did you do?!" He asked in scornful manner that surprised himself. It was his turn to be angry and suspicious.

Y/n, looked at him, rose up, and walked towards him. They spoke in soft murmurs. "I see now," They said. They put a cold hand on his shoulder. "I can help you."

He ripped away. "That wasn't my question." He snapped.

Y/n glanced at him and pursed their lips. "Well.. I got an enclosed look at your memories."

Tyler was baffled, but he faltered. "Wait- memories? You saw more than one?"

Y/n nodded. "Uh, yes. I saw glimpses of....them all."

Their words caused a little crack in his mind. He raised his voice. "Wait, all?!"

Y/n flinched, suddenly looking squeamish. "Y-yes."

The invasion of privacy played in a little loop in his head, all his dark secrets, all his-

His feelings....

Y/n seemed to sense his alarm, and his drooping mind, and they spoke up with an even tone. They bore their eyes into his. "Look....I- I saw everything, but I- I won't judge you, because- it wasn't you."

Tyler paused, and glowered into the wall. "What do you mean? Of course it was me, I'm a monster!" He punched the wall, gravel crumbling and falling to the cement. "A menace! A- a- an inhuman monstrosity!" He grimaced.

Y/n whimpered a bit, wrinkling their forehead, and touching the side of their skull. After a few moments of repeatedly shaking their head and speaking in what Tyler thought was tongues, they finally looked at him with a scary expression.

"Tyler," They said, their voice suddenly deeper, more serious. "I know why you're here."

Tyler blinked, and swallowed. Crap.

Y/n continued. "And I know Wednesday will recognize you," Tyler raised an eyebrow. They knew Wednesday? "So, I'll  help you, because I realize now you have good intentions." Tyler, still feeling a bit irritated at the thought of them having analyzed his memories and brain, almost scoffed. Of course he did, he wanted this damn monster out of him.

Before Tyler could speak though, Y/n added one last thing as they pointed a finger at him. "But don't waste my trust." They tilted their head down, shadows clouding their e/c eyes in an eerie way. "I mean it."

Tyler gulped, but spoke a bit heatedly. "So you got to see all my memories, but I didn't get to see yours, just one of my own," He crossed his arms. "That doesn't seem fair."

Y/n paused, and looked at him, and their expression turned dark once more. "It's not like I have bad intentions," They said, and gave a little itch to their neck. "But if you must know, I need to find my mum."

Tyler raised an eyebrow. They had spoke of their mother earlier, assuming Tyler had something to do with her. He sat down, crisscrossing his legs, and patted the floor next to him. "What happened?" He glanced at them, brown meeting e/c.

Y/n looked down at his hand, and scoffed. "Please. I'm not telling you. We have to get to the archives."

Curious, Tyler asked, "Wait what?"

Y/n walked a few steps, waving a hand in a motion to follow. "Hurry up," Tyler rised. "You need a new look."

[Bianca POV]

Awaking her from her beauty rest, flickering her already crappy mood, was Miss Bloodshow herself. Bianca creaked her dorm door open, only to find a pissed off Wednesday Addams.

The gothic girl invited herself in, to Bianca's annoyance, and had the audacity to start snooping around the siren's stuff.

"Woah! Woah, woah!" She shook her hands, and shooed Wednesday away from her dresser. She cast a glare in her direction. "What are you doing?!"

Wednesday scowled. "Dont play dumb. Where's my locket? Does Yoko have it?"

Bianca scoffed. "What locket? Are you crazy? I haven't seen Yoko all day."

Wednesday narrowed her brown irises. "I saw you two arguing earlier. It looked rather heated. Was it over who got to keep my possessions?!"

Bianca waved her off. "I don't have time for this," She shoved Wednesday towards the doors, to which Wednesday  made a motion to elbow her. "Out!"

Wednesday glowered, a deathly look, but started to step out. "This isn't finished," She threatened. "If Yoko doesn't have it, I'll be back."

Oh no you won't, Bianca thought, but instead she leaned against the doorway and said, "Great, have fun raiding her room! It wasn't a pleasure!" Then she slammed the door shut.

What was with that girl? Was she delusional?

Bianca hadn't lied, she hadnt seen Yoko all day, nor had she argued with her, but little did she know that looks can be deceiving....

[ sorry, I'm not very proud of this chapter, but here! Tomorrow I will try to update i swear! Until then, see ya!]

[Edit: nvm, I updated a lot]