I just wanna be like the cool kids

(Hello!!! Quick warning, this chapter will contain a lot of language.)

Jasper. My name is Jasper Crowley. I'm Y/n's cousin from down South. I do not know Wednesday Addams. 

Y/n had a vise grip on Tyler's arm as they sauntered him down the empty hall. He thought these thoughts over and over, hoping to engrave them into his memory. He'd never thought trying to get rid of the monster within him would take becoming another person entirely. He hoped he wouldn't lose himself even more in the process. 

They had already missed Botany class; Jasper Crowley needed a schedule and Y/n had taken awhile to get a fake phone number to give to the office. Tyler had felt his stomach drop when he saw Larissa Weems again. Her crisp blue eyes seemed to pierce through his soul as she scanned him. He knew he didn't look like himself; he had close-cropped ginger hair and eyes the color of gain laundry detergent, along with a lanky figure that wasn't too different, aside from the fact that the burly physique of his shoulders didn't quite add up. But that didn't stop the beads of sweat from making their way down the back of his neck as she took him in. When her heavy eye examination seemed to suffice, she handed him a schedule. When Y/n grabbed it post leaving the office, they mumbled incoherently. Tyler only caught the words, "shit" and "Enid" 

"Is my schedule that bad?" He asked, scratching his arm as he tried to forget the name of the werewolf whom had completely kicked his ass. Y/n's e/c eyes scanned the paper once again before rolling their gaze back to Tyler.

"No....." They said in a uncommitted murmur. "It's just- you have archery with Enid and Wednesday." 

Tyler felt his stomach flip. "What????" He flipped around. Y/n shrugged, looking slightly concerned. 

"Not much you can do, no way you can ask to switch classes right off the bat without raising suspicion." 

Tyler groaned, wrenching a hand through his hair; which felt sandy, and weird, and peculiar. "What kind of school has archery anyways? Isn't that like a safety violation? Do you people not realize how violent and mentally unstable teenagers are?!" 

Y/n reached into their pocket and retrieved a cherry lollipop. Peeling away the plastic they shrugged again. "Weirdos don't give a damn about safety." 

Tyler felt anxious, and frantic. "What if she recognizes me?" 

Tyler could have been talking about anybody, but Y/n had been in his thoughts so somehow they knew- 

"She won't." Y/n argued, with a determined look on their face. They had paused in the hallway. They put their hands on their hips. "Though... I don't see why you don't just be honest with her." 

Tyler's neck snapped up so fast he swore he heard a crack. "What?!" He asked, bewildered. "Are you crazy?" 

Y/n furrowed their brow. "No," they replied curtly. "I'm serious. I think she'd understand. She seems reasonable." 

"Are we talking about the same person?" 

They spread their hands apologetically. "All I'm trying to say is this may just explode in your face." They said. "Take it from someone who knows emotions, Wednesday's probably going to be even more angry when she finds out you lied."