Dating Wednesday Addams

K so this ones a bit different, Im gonna have a couple of these in here. What would dating Wednesday look like. 

Physical touch?

She doesn't like physical touch but surprisingly if you need it she's right there. of course she complains but she always makes sure you're alright. She has a really big soft spot for you, even bigger than her spot for pugsley. If you wake up in the middle of the night from a nightmare, she would be right there. If you're dorm mates, she would know right away and would ask if you're alright. You would always say yes but not even a minute later she would have made her way over to you with a sweater of hers. She would tell you to move over and then would force you to put on her sweater. she would wrap you up in the blanket and then let you fall asleep with your head on her lap or chest. She would run her fingers through your hair but deny anything the next morning. 

Things she likes about you:

She would never admit it but your eyes are one of her favourite things. She loves to look into them when she's feeling stressed or confused because they help her relax and think. Sometimes she'll stare at you for small periods of time while shes writing to help her think. The other thing she likes about you is your laugh. She loves when you laugh at her incredibly dark jokes when no one else does, and the laugh doesn't ever sound forced. 

Your favourite memory together:

You had invited her to your single dorm on Friday right after classes were done. You had set up a huge blanket fort with fairy lights and lots of snacks and your laptop to watch a movie. You were slightly concerned that she would hate it, and you, so when she arrived you were very nervous. She noticed right away but didn't question it and walked into your room. 

"Do you like it? I'm sorry it's kinda stupid, we can go somewhere or do something else if you'd like." You had rambled nervously but she just pulled you by the arm into the fort. She knew you hated horror movies but surprisingly you had picked one for you guys to watch. the entire time you were trying your best to stay focused. Wednesday would laugh at the parts that almost made you cry, but you tried your best to not let her notice. Suddenly a really scary part came on and without realizing you gripped her sweater tightly as your breathing started to pick up. Wednesday took notice and paused the movie, her eyes full of concern for her sweet girlfriend. When her words weren't working to calm you down she pushed past her discomfort and pulled you in for a hug. Rubbing your back and whispering words to you that she would never dreamed of saying to anyone, she finally managed to calm you down. She had asked you why you watched a horror movie if you were to weak to put up with it, and you had responded that you just wanted it to be perfect for her. And that you loved her and didn't want her to leave you. That was the first time you two exchanged the words I love you. 

Idk did you guys like this? lemme know if I should add anything to it or do any other characters. Love you<3