dance, drama, and distress (Ajax pt.3)

Or you can imagine whatever you want to wear but these are just some options I liked

anyways

I was fiddling with my necklace in my room. Everyone had left a few seconds ago but I stayed behind, nerves clawing away at my insides. With a sigh I walked over to the door, but as I placed my hand on the door knob, I dropped it and turned around again. 

"Y/n?" I heard a calm voice from the other side of the door. 

"Ajax?" I asked, turning around and walking towards the door. I opened it to face his adorable face. Admiring his outfit I eyed him up and down. He looked nice.

"Are you okay? Enid said you'd be down in a minute but when you didn't come down I got worried." He explained, his hand rubbing the back of his neck. I smiled sweetly at his concern before walking out and closing my door. 

"I'm sorry, I guess I just got nervous." I said. He intertwined our fingers and I smiled even bigger then before. "I'm okay now. Let's go." I said with confidence and we started our journey to the Rave'N dance. 

Once we arrived, we just talked for a bit until Enid came over. 

"Oh hey Enid, wait what's wrong?" I asked as she looked slightly guilty. 

" Oh uhm hey Y/n. I was wondering if I could steal Ajax for a bit, to, you know, dance?" She asked, and then turned to stare at Ajax with a glint in her eye. I looked down but nodded my head, thinking maybe it could just be a friend thing. She squealed in delight and grabbed Ajax's arm, him going along willingly. Part of me had hoped he would've protested. I sighed as I watched them dance for a bit. But what started as 5 minutes turned into 15, which turned into 30, and then a full hour. I had gotten bored sitting there, but more then that I had lost all hope that Ajax even wanted to be here with me. When I was about to go and ask him I saw the worst possible thing. Ajax was kissing Enid. Now it's not like we were in a relationship but it still hurt. I thought he liked me. Running out the door as quick as I could I made my way back to my dorm, tears running down my face. My dorm mate was already back, looking as miserable as ever.

"Y/n what's wrong?" She asked. I signaled for her to turn around and she did, so I took of the dress and put on my pajamas. She turned around again after she heard a scream and a loud bang on the ground. "Okay what happened and who do I need to kill." She said, standing up and making her way over to me. 

"Ajax, he, I thought he liked me and he kissed Enid and- oh Bianca it was awful" I started, but ended up just collapsing to the floor sobbing. Bianca ran over to her bed and grabbed a fuzzy blanket, then came back over to me and wrapped me in the blanket. I turned around and hugged her tightly. She was a great friend. We spent the rest of that night watching funny movies and having a girl's night. Not once did Ajax try to contact me.

602 words

I kinda made him the bad guy in this but like I promise the next imagine with Ajax will be super sweet! It was kinda rushed and It was getting long so I had to wrap it up and It ended with him being the bad guy so I apologize for that. either way I hope you enjoyed and I love you guys my little chicken nuggets<3