Confused (wednesday)

Another female x female lol

Nevermore academy was one of the worst places on the planet for me. I was bored out of my mind half the time, especially since they wouldn't let me use my ability. Apparently black magic is too dangerous. Either way I hated the place with every inch of myself. 

I was walking through the halls with my earbuds in, on my way to the principals office for some random reason she refused to tell me. Once I arrived I knocked on the door and entered as I heard a voice call out to come in. Once I walked inside and removed my earbuds, I noticed we weren't alone. There was another girl there. Wednesday Addams. We had met before. With  scowl on my face I turned to face principal Wheems. 

"What'g going on?" I asked. 

"Y/n I would like you to show Mrs Addams around please, as she's your new dorm mate." Wheems said with her usual annoying tone. I rolled my eyes and signaled for Wednesday to follow me. We walked around the school for about a half hour before making our way back to the dorm. I didn't bother waiting to see what she did, I just made my way to my own bed and brought out my laptop so I could start writing. Occasionally I felt eyes trailing my body but I didn't bother looking up, as I figured it was just my imagination playing tricks on me. It wasn't until I heard her stand up that I averted my eyes off of my laptop and onto the girl standing next to my bed. 

"Yes?" I asked, grimacing at my tone slightly. "sorry, do you need something?" I asked again, this time a bit nicer than my usual cold tone. She didn't show an inch of emotion on her pale face, yet somehow I knew she was conflicted. 

"How is it possible that I feel something for you. I've barely just met you but I feel a fuzzy and slightly sickening feeling in my stomach. explain." She said with no emotion. I rolled my eyes but sat up to face her properly. 

"And here I thought you had no feelings at all. Guess I was wrong." I replied with a sarcastic smile. " Seriously Wednesday I dont know what's wrong with you. Maybe go see a doctor or some shit." I say as I get up and attempt to walk away. Before I could even make it to the door I was pinned up against the wall. 

"I don't feel butterflies in my stomach, I feel a zoo. I want to both kill you and kiss you and I dont know why. I can't focus on anything but you and It's quite annoying." She explained with the same blank expression on her face, although if you looked hard enough you could see a small tint of pink. 

"Could it be, that the heartless Wednesday Addams is in love with me?" I said with a smirk to which she silenced me with a kiss. 

"Tell anyone and you'll lose a few appendages." She threatened, but a small smile was threatening to break out onto her face. 

"Whatever you say love~" I said and walked back to my bed. She scowled at the nickname but made her way back to her own bed. I smirked and fell asleep quickly, hearing Wednesday telling thing to shut up about whatever he was talking about. She really was just a big softy at heart. 

587 words omg

So I dont really like this one but whatever, I hope you guys enjoy it. I love you my little chicken nuggets and please get some sleep, drink water, and eat food. <3